Video Coventry v Morecambe (1 Viewer)

ps1948

I see the chance that Davies took off the centre-forwards toe also came from a cross from the left when Haynes clearly didn't close his man down.........oops not Haynes, so therefore not mentioned!

skybluepm2

I see the chance that Davies took off the centre-forwards toe also came from a cross from the left when Haynes clearly didn't close his man down.........oops not Haynes, so therefore not mentioned!

Most of our positive forward play came down the left hand side, Stokes had a decent game once more.

Great interception from Davies though. Could’ve been a very different outcome had he not got something on it.

Nick

Administrator
Most of our positive forward play came down the left hand side, Stokes had a decent game once more.

Great interception from Davies though. Could’ve been a very different outcome had he not got something on it.
I think it would have been hard for their player not to score. It was a very good cross, all it needed was a touch towards goal.

skybluepm2

I think it would have been hard for their player not to score. It was a very good cross, all it needed was a touch towards goal.

Sorry, I meant the result overall. Would’ve put a completely different complexion on the second half. I wonder if they’d be so quick to pass sideways and backwards then.

Saying that, would’ve all paled into insignificance anyway with Crawley and Yeovil (at last) doing us a favour.

Users who are viewing this thread