Coventry Telegraph reads SBT (1 Viewer)

PWKH I think that using this fans forum, as a place to release an official statement about our club is an excellent idea. Thanks for letting us be at the forefront of issues like this.

ashbyjan

Well there's more investigative journalism done by fans on here and in private than is ever done by the amateurs at the CT - they should hand their heads in shame that one of the key players in this whole matter sees it is more fitting to publish an official statement here than in the local newspaper. Mind you theres probably more readers here than CT has.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Well at least they are starting to look at different places to get some facts - about time too!!! They might learn a thing or two because there are some very good contributors to this site

Blind acceptance of targeted spin is not investigative journalism ........... to my mind it is no more than a public notice board.

why and how are two small words but if they get a proper response powerful ones. To question is to gain knowledge and understanding. If the answer isnt good enough ask it again until it is good enough

It isn't rocket science - question things for gods sake..... it is that simple (even if some of the mechanics and issues are not)

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

I think we've learned a lot about the way the Telegraph works in the last week or so-reporters are either too timid or too incapable of digging for and reporting real news that people want to know about. I'm still struggling to believe they didn't have a clue about ARVO...useless.

AFCCOVENTRY

Cov Tel is quite the shambles really...

They haven't left the student union they way they report.

I remember shabby newspapers down by budding journalists at uni and it was crap like the Telegraph. They are completely inept at asking the real key issues and just republish other peeps work and rumour mill re-hash.

At least we have the Higgs posting to us on the bb with key info.

wingy

It is probably recognised by those involved in the process Council ,Sisu, Higgs ,ACL that the obstacles to a deal are rightly reflected on here and vented to them .Cllr Muttons article a response to our emails,they've possibly sensed a shift in attitude from him and are responding,MR Knatchbull Hugesson certainly seems sympathetic to this process going ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread