Coventry Memorial Park: Radio 1 (4) Big Weekend (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Morning, long shot I know but does anyone have two tickets spare for sale for the Sunday 27th May of the Radio 1 (4) Big Weekend at the Memorial Park? Thank you! Pusb

Adge

Join the que-need 2 myself if anyone can help please?

shmmeee

I’ve got two that are promised to someone but he was umming and ahhing about it last I saw him. If they come available I’ll post up here.

Actual tickets haven’t arrived yet mind.

CJ_covblaze

Aren’t they named and you have to show ID on the door?

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I’ve got two that are promised to someone but he was umming and ahhing about it last I saw him. If they come available I’ll post up here.

Actual tickets haven’t arrived yet mind.

I know the type, we’ve had at least one mate bail each Away day this season, that’s with having a train and match ticket bought for them. I will quite happily take them off your hands if they become available mate

Adge

All taken for I’m afraid and now that Liam Gallagher has been announced about another 20 mates now interested who had previously poo pooed it!
Yep, a bit like me when I originally heard the line up!:emoji_disappointed:

CJ_covblaze

I didn’t have to put any names in. They’re all just “Adult tickets” IIRC

Ah that’s ok then. In that case if anyone has a spare let me know!

LastGarrison

I actually had a couple going today but took approximately 1 text and about 30 seconds to get rid of them.

Granted, this doesn’t help anyone on this thread.

Captain Dart

1 week later and still loads of litter. Very poor performance from whoever is responsible for cleaning up.

Users who are viewing this thread