Coventry in the running for Morgan (1 Viewer)

Ash

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...e-all-chasing-Rotherham-defender-Craig-Morgan

"Sky Sports understands several sides are tracking Rotherham United defender Craig Morgan.

Morgan has impressed at Rotherham since arriving on a free transfer in the summer following his departure from Preston.

The 27-year-old has quickly established himself as a key member of Steve Evans' side and the defender's performances have not gone unnoticed.

The likes of Coventry, Chesterfield and Fleetwood Town are all thought to be keeping tabs on the Wales international with the transfer window set to reopen in January.

Rotherham will be loath to lose Morgan as they look to keep hold of their best players in a bid to mount a push for promotion this season."

Never heard of Craig Morgan but the article says he's pretty focal in Rotherham's plans this season and they'd be gutted to lose him. The stats say they've conceded 18 goals this season and they sit in 7th.

What does everyone think... if anything?

Monkeyface

"The likes of Coventry, Chesterfield and Fleetwood Town"

How depressing is that, to have Fleetwood Town as rivals for a signature, what's even worse is they will probably be able to offer better terms!

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I'm being thick.....

Please explain ? I'm viewing this on my phone and can hardly see the pic by the way !

You know that picture you studied at school, showing the evolution of man - running from left to right as a monkey becomes marginally upright through to homo erectus and beyond?

Well, he looks like he's two in from the right. At best....

wingy

I'm being thick.....

Please explain ? I'm viewing this on my phone and can hardly see the pic by the way !

Probably a referrence to his hursuit appearence .If we get him we can nickname him "Morgan the Minge",Got a welsh ring to it.

CovisGod

You know that picture you studied at school, showing the evolution of man - running from left to right as a monkey becomes marginally upright through to homo erectus and beyond?

Well, he looks like he's two in from the right. At best....

With ya ! Can't really tell from the tiny pic on my phone lol

Ash

Was thinking the same, think at the moment we have reasonable options at the back with Wood, Edge, and Cameron who could all claim to be first choice CBs. IMO we need to be looking to find replacements for McGoldrick, easier said than done however!

EDIT: In response to Nick.

dongonzalos

Is wood off though, re wages he would have been gone this summer if Sheff Weds came through.

It will be interesting to see if he plays in the next cup match.

SBS

I think Wood is heading towards the exit door. Playing well for us but his wages are just too much and in my opinion, he is replaceable.

PVA

"The likes of Coventry, Chesterfield and Fleetwood Town"

How depressing is that, to have Fleetwood Town as rivals for a signature, what's even worse is they will probably be able to offer better terms!

I thought exactly the same thing!

wingy

I think Wood is heading towards the exit door. Playing well for us but his wages are just too much and in my opinion, he is replaceable.

Don't know on this one,We won't get a fee but someone may take him in jan ,or sign pre-contract +loan ,or simply loan .IMO I expect one of our youngsters to go out ,Thomas ,Willis or more likely Christie who has had Newcastle and Stoke monitoring him ,someshere between £1-2M.We still have to cover what i think is the remainder of the projected loss of £3M. this year and possibly raise the funds to try and secure Mcgoldrick.

Users who are viewing this thread