Coventry Fan - Racism Claim. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4232
  • Start date

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Yeah, I'm embarrassed if true too.

Will make people hear the word 'Coventry' and think racist. It's the way of the world unfortunately and we can't change that thinking.

Like Yorkshire people are mean, Irish are thick and everyone in Essex is just like The Only Way Is Essex.

Or Leicester people are all in-bred :whistle:

Otis

He's implying you're the racist because you were saying about how'd you like just local lads playing for CCFC.

That's why 'local butchers' are always racist too.

In fact all goods labelled 'locally produced' clandestinely carry the white supremacist message. Fact.

mattylad

Don't think anyone is saying we 'should' be embarrassed, just that, that is the way the world is. If someone said 'Columbine' people think of the Columbine Massacre. If you asked someone to say the first thing that came into mind for the words 'Yorkshire man' then many unfortunately would say 'mean.'

It's just one 'fan' of course, but i don't think can ever stop certain people making the association. Same is going to happen with this new TOWIE thing set in Cov. If they are pretty scummy low life types in the show then people will make that association with Coventry itself.

No-one is saying that thinking is right, but it doesn't stop things being the way they are.

Some people still think black people smell and don't like the cold.

Hopefully this small little tarnish of this monkey chanting idiot will be temporary.
I thought Whippet does this make me anti canine :facepalm:

Last edited:

Otis

He's not racist you lemon.

He just doesn't like Gypsies, the Polish, Arabs and Muslims.

hill83

Or Leicester people are all in-bred :whistle:

They all have inbred cats

tumblr_lqeaxbUIDG1qk5yn3o1_500.jpg

skybluelee

I'm not telling you to be embarrassed. Read what I've written. Plonker

You said you were embarassed for us. I was just letting you know you don't need to feel embarassed for me as i don't feel responsible. The twat who made the gesture is the only person who should feel embarrassed. Plonker.

valiant15

After being called a chav for about the 100th time on 606 i got pissed off with leicester fans and labelled them all bedsheet wearing taxi drivers about 3 years ago. Foolish thing to do at the time,yes it probably was,does this make me a reincarnation of hitler or Powell,aparently so. Am i racist?,know im not and to be honest ccfc4l im getting a little tired of your slander,id wind your neck if i were you.

Hincha

Some no marks was calling Clarke a chimp for time wasting during the Scunthorpe game. Would have reported it if I knew who it was. Wonder what his reaction will be when Clarke pays for us .. lazy etc etc. I hope this guy gets caught because there is no place in a decent society for this type of behaivour. he was in block 18.

Brighton Sky Blue

Well Valiant, it beats being told you hate Britain because you don't worship tax dodgers, or that you're a scrounger for pursuing higher education.

valiant15

I dont hate britain,i love it. I cant abide scroungers,unless they are genuine of course. Yes i do think students should pay their way,why shouldn't they?

Real

Some no marks was calling Clarke a chimp for time wasting during the Scunthorpe game. Would have reported it if I knew who it was. Wonder what his reaction will be when Clarke pays for us .. lazy etc etc. I hope this guy gets caught because there is no place in a decent society for this type of behaivour. he was in block 18.

Probably in Combat 18 too.

valiant15

Off to devon tomorrow,theres a massive bnp rally on down there,don't worry though,this racist bastard will be back with all the saints in the ricoh on new years day. I'll be the one with the shaved head and braces.

Otis

Off to devon tomorrow,theres a massive bnp rally on down there,don't worry though,this racist bastard will be back with all the saints in the ricoh on new years day. I'll be the one with the shaved head and braces.

At your age you'd think you'd have your teeth all straight by now.

rob9872

Being mixed race myself I'm always half on the look out for racism

Which half?

(That's a joke before any of you eejits get angry!)

Mucca Mad Boys

That's why 'local butchers' are always racist too.

In fact all goods labelled 'locally produced' clandestinely carry the white supremacist message. Fact.

Lmao, he said something else that got him into a bit of bother, I can't remember. I don't think Valient is racist or anything like that, his comments were taken out of context by other posters, I was pointing out that CC4L was implying he was the racist based on previous comments.

Side note, I was meant to edit it, but didn't get to it.

Users who are viewing this thread