Coventry City's High Policing Bill! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Apparently last year it cost the tax payers nearly a quarter of a million for policing around the Ricoh on match days. Although I disagree with the tax payer paying it. Take a look at the Bulldog Bash which cost over a million for 4 days and then compare it to the "hooligans"

daveccfc

It is a shame really the tax payer ends up paying for it as personally I dont mind as it is better than some fat MP's expenses but not everybody likes football or CCFC do they?

they always seem to have the wrong amount of police at each game, if they dont have enough when needed they have too many the next game when they are not needed!

1987ccfc

Do pop concerts go into it also as when I went past the Ricoh for the Bon Jovi concert there were loads of OB

daveccfc

I think it would just be for the football as surely the event organisers for concerts would pay for the other stuff.

Deanoaka

There is no need for huge segregation on the ground. 1 block is enough, not 2/3. And the police employed is ridiculous. You need half of the bobbys!

where were they against aldershot when the posh lot kicked off? they had to use stewards to restrain the guys til they got the police on site! then look at how many they had on saturday against bristol! not even half of them were needed, they think just because they didnt have enough at the last game and it kicked off they should have more for the next then theres no trouble so they cut back and get into a vicious circle they should know what teams fans were likely to kick off! shouldnt the away team pay half towards it too, ive never been to away game where its kicked off so that would keep our away bill low!

Nick

Administrator
I dont understand why there were so many yesterday either? Coming round by the scoreboard they were just stood in the road, I don't see why?

Users who are viewing this thread