Video Coventry City v Sheffield United highlights (2 Viewers)

stevefloyd

Love him or hate him, we have a player in Waghorn. Personally I don’t get the hate. Give him more fucking minutes.
He certainly can't be as bad as Godden is atm for sure...Waggy didn't show much last season but this season he certainly looks more up for it whereas Walker has had his confidence destroyed or simply isn't much interested

Terry_dactyl

He certainly can't be as bad as Godden is atm for sure...Waggy didn't show much last season but this season he certainly looks more up for it whereas Walker has had his confidence destroyed or simply isn't much interested
Unfortunately I kinda have to agree about Walker, he’s had rotten luck with injuries at crucial times, now again, just as he was getting game time. His stint at Pompey was woeful. Must be confidence right?
Godden has certainly had a dip but it’s not like he’s getting any chances. He does seem to be somewhat of a passenger at times though.
Some of Waghorn’s touches last night were quality. I don’t particularly mind a forward that doesn’t score lots of goals (can’t have too many of them!), as long as they contribute in other ways. I’d say he can certainly do that. Tbf I’ve thought he’s always shown that.

Hertsccfc

Great by Waghorn to back himself to take the penalty. But how on Earth is Walker being criticised here as lacking interest? He's injured isn't he? He did reasonably well in the match he played.

Greggs

Love him or hate him, we have a player in Waghorn. Personally I don’t get the hate. Give him more fucking minutes.
What did he do to catch your eye? I only noticed him have 1 touch in the time he was on the pitch. Decent Pen to be fair to him though.

stupot07

Re:Walker its all confidence. There's a player in there. He scored 2 in 2 last season and then was bombed out the side.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueSoul

Says it all that even on the extended highlights they only give 2 minutes of a 10 minute video to the first half

usskyblue

What did he do to catch your eye? I only noticed him have 1 touch in the time he was on the pitch. Decent Pen to be fair to him though.

Granted Godden is more clinical and has superior hair but he’s a box player… so when we aren’t creating many chances, Waghorn offers more creatively outside the box than Godden. He drops deeper to link the play and is stronger and smarter on the ball imo.

Greggs

Granted Godden is more clinical and has superior hair but he’s a box player… so when we aren’t creating many chances, Waghorn offers more creatively outside the box than Godden. He drops deeper to link the play and is stronger and smarter on the ball imo.
good answer, Godden much more effective when we are more fluid and creating our usual amount of chances.

stevefloyd

Re:Walker its all confidence. There's a player in there. He scored 2 in 2 last season and then was bombed out the side.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
As I say either confidence or isn't interested because his confidence has been destroyed

Users who are viewing this thread