Video Coventry City v Cardiff City highlights (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I thought at the time we would have been fuming if McFadz had done that.

Walker still did so well with the finish from that angle though!

Sky Blue Harry H

Never a foul for their goal. Can’t see a handball either? Just comes off Sheafs head
Not studied it back a lot, bur in real time you can see why he thought Sheaf had been bundled towards his own goal? That's why I think he blew up. Regardless, the Morrison assault at the end merited the disallowed goal. Karma !

Terry_dactyl

It’s a poor mistake from their player but I don’t think it happens if 2 of our players don’t press him and make him play backwards
The more I’ve seen it I think, while it’s clearly not a great back pass, that Morrison could easily have cleared that, passed it back to the keeper etc. Oh well!

Think I need to see the incident with Marosi again as I thought it was just a ‘coming together’ as they both challenged for the ball.

Nick

Administrator
Nah their player had no intention of going for the ball, wasn't even looking at it.

Terry_dactyl

Nah their player had no intention of going for the ball, wasn't even looking at it.
I’d like to see it again then. Tbh my vision was probably effected by the red mist caused by the calls to my right from the cardiff in-laws telling Marosi to “get up, there’s nothing fucking wrong with you”.

On a personal level this was a very good win for me.

fernandopartridge

It's positive that we didn't give them any chances from open play at all during the game, and they've got some decent players who would all stroll into our team.

Users who are viewing this thread