Coventry City Tatoo (1 Viewer)

stgeorge1966

Going to have the Coventry City badge tattooed on my leg, any recommendations on where in Coventry to have this done?.

Cheers

rob9872

Try Herve Villechaize he's at Fantasy Island I think near West Orchards

skybluetony176

If you’re going to have it done tomorrow and you don’t have a long standing appointment chances are anyone who can do a walk in isn’t all that. Even bad tattooist have waiting lists these days. Do a bit of research first, see a portfolio and make an informed decision. Having a tattoo hurts, having a tattoo on a tattoo as a coverup hurts even more and if it’s done so bad you have to get it lasered before you can get a coverup that’s a whole another level of pain again. Don’t get tattooed on a whim.

Nick

Administrator
Make sure it's a good one, whatever you do!

Probably best going to see a few different people's work to see their style.

CovInEssex

Always thought about having a City tattoo but (no offence) the badge on the leg one seems so overused. Anyone got any original ideas?

I've always thought a street sign that says highfield Road might look decent

Nick

Administrator
Always thought about having a City tattoo but (no offence) the badge on the leg one seems so overused. Anyone got any original ideas?

I've always thought a street sign that says highfield Road might look decent

I am tempted by this

4EF10E6600000578-6032847-One_hit_wonder_This_unnamed_woman_s_tattoo_paid_homage_to_a_clas-m-123_1533760338423.jpg

tommydazzle

I'm getting CCFC tattooed on my penis. Obviously when fully extended it will read Coventry City Football Club followed by the club emblem. Font size 20 before you ask.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

A bit out of the blue... but a few years ago I saw a fairly unique CCFC tattoo that had all the fundamentals from the badge: an elephant, a castle, Phoenix etc but they had it done as a sleeve with the components done in a realistic fashion. So the badge itself wasn’t definable but all the complements were there. I thought I saw it on here but it could have been twitter or Facebook. If anyone has the photo or knows the person who has it can they let me know? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfchoi87

A bit out of the blue... but a few years ago I saw a fairly unique CCFC tattoo that had all the fundamentals from the badge: an elephant, a castle, Phoenix etc but they had it done as a sleeve with the components done in a realistic fashion. So the badge itself wasn’t definable but all the complements were there. I thought I saw it on here but it could have been twitter or Facebook. If anyone has the photo or knows the person who has it can they let me know? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the one you’re on about but I have no idea where it is. I think I saw it in the Facebook forum so might be worth searching ‘tattoo’ in there.

Users who are viewing this thread