Coventry City in the 4th Division (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

I'm 47, whoever thought I was going to see this in my lifetime? A sky blue for over 30 years and I'm staggered to the depths we've sunk to. I don't know the answer to our problems but us fans don't deserve this

Otis

I'm 47, whoever thought I was going to see this in my lifetime? A sky blue for over 30 years and I'm staggered to the depths we've sunk to. I don't know the answer to our problems but us fans don't deserve this

We are sinking lower and lower, with ever dwindling crowds, so the answer is to move back out of Coventry and concentrate all our finances on building a new stadium. :facepalm:

Moff

We are sinking lower and lower, with ever dwindling crowds, so the answer is to move back out of Coventry and concentrate all our finances on building a new stadium. :facepalm:

I dont think there are many worse Fisherism's than that.

RFC

Was there at Highfield Road in our inaugural season in Division 4 and we were promoted as Runners-up, so you still have a long way to go. A little success & consistency since then.
PUSB!

martcov

Was there at Highfield Road in our inaugural season in Division 4 and we were promoted as Runners-up, so you still have a long way to go. A little success & consistency since then.
PUSB!

Are you trying to tell us it is not so bad in div 4? That we may at last have success there?

Where's Jarni?

First post and wish I wasn't starting with a negative. I am one of the spoilt (?) generation who started supporting the team in the eighties as a child, enjoyed cup success, some decent teams and many Houdini acts. The 21st century has been painful. I have spent the week hoping that the Worcester game would be a modern 'King's Lynn' moment, but I feel the club is a long way from being able to build anything substantial. Tough times!

LilleSkyBlue

'I have spent the week hoping...' - me too, WJ. All bloody week, again, desperately hoping we'd beat Notts.

Right now I feel I can't take any more, but there is maybe solace in knowing I, we, will not give in or give up.

Seeing my counsellor again Thursday, another hidden cost of following the City...

ccfc1234

We're not there yet, chill people we need to give SP 2 more games but at the same time be putting feelers out for his replacement. I personally worry if SP is manager come Jan and he gets money to spend. He can't see talent or lack of it for toffee.

Users who are viewing this thread