Video Coventry City Goal of the Season 2022/23 | Vote for your winner! (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

Not that it gets my vote, but Gyokeres’ goal at Sunderland is probably his best. Took the ball, made a decision, goal. Easy. No taking a million touches and losing it.

PVA

Genuinely very difficult to decide. Hamer v Stoke I think, but Gyokeres' v Sunderland and Millwall are great.

But I love Palmer's goal too, the flick by O'Hare and the nutmeg from Palmer is *chef's kiss*

AOM

Tough one. Hamer against Stoke or Gyokeres against Milwall I think. Godden's against Watford is great too

Think Ben Wilson's goal would have got a lot of votes if it was in the list. Scrappy messy goal, but the importance of the point and a goalkeeper getting the goal in the 95th minute

Last edited:

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

It's a Tough one to call, some quality goals , going for Hamer v Stoke.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Would have loved Clive's commentary over the top (I know, I know). That one for Vik's goal against Wigan was genuinely Goosebumps inflicting. It is joint first with Hamer against Stoke for me. Two amazing runs and decent finishes. Defending absolutely shite on both, mind.

Astute

So many good goals. I don't have a clue which is best.

Users who are viewing this thread