Coventry city council (1 Viewer)

Tad

I have to ask as it's really bugging me how they've got away with it for so long, but why is Coventry City council so useless and incapable of doing anything right? I've worked on jobs up and down this country and I've never, and I mean never, had the amount of issues anywhere as I've had here. They lose paper work, are not organised, half their staff aren't trained correctly of have qualifications fit for the role their in, the contruction side of the council is so bad it's been moved to Warwickshire instead and yet they continue to keep their jobs? How?

Otis

Sorry, can't reply, my nose is all bunged up!

Besides, I haven't got time to reply, I'm shortly off to go bungee jumping off my bungalow. Unless of course I bungle it all up.

You getting the picture. :whistle:

Tad

I just don't understand how they still have a job when they're so horrendously crap at their job.

Nick

Administrator
When people venture over and see this from the football section, it will go off! :(

Tad

How come?

I stopped following City ages ago and have no idea what's going anymore. This forum can be pretty good though :)

J

Jack Griffin

I just don't understand how they still have a job when they're so horrendously crap at their job.

I agree.. fecking useless dossers most of them.. hanging on for a pension with weak management that is incapable of sacking the mega-slackers..

I have a mate that worked there for a few years recently (and he is a decent & solid worker), he reckoned that about 10% of the staff do 90% of the work.. the rest browse the internet, plan their next holiday and generally haven't a f**king clue.

Tad

Yup. Just had one blatantly lie and mulipulate the goverment rules for their own needs. Idiots.

dutchman

When I ran a business in the city centre I quickly learned to have as little to do with the council as possible, they tell you one thing then do the exact opposite.

Whitefriars Housing are just as bad, it's the same people with the same attitudes.

Users who are viewing this thread