Coventry City boss Mark Robins: No mercy for Portsmouth (1 Viewer)

Otis

Losing your best two players will hurt any team, no matter who they are.

Good goalscorers are hard to find. As our last 10 years or so proves all too well.

I do think the key to our season is whether we can retain David McGoldrick or not.

BurbageSkyBlues

Fingers crossed, a surge of good results up to Xmas, a bumper holiday crowd,......who knows, may just be the catalyst for Sisu to take a little gamble.......

We can but dream

Astute

I do think the key to our season is whether we can retain David McGoldrick or not.

I think we will go up if we keep McG. We will have to do well to get in the top 6 without him.

Astute

I just can't see him wanting to leave if we keep this run up and look like reaching Wemberleeee

Otis

That Sheff U match is massive.

I have a feeling Sheff Utd will turn us over, but if we do win that one I honestly think our name could be on the trophy!

harvey098

Has there ever been a new Cov manager your sort haven't fawned over in such a way?

Im so glad I'm not you. Getting your kicks from winding people up online. You must lead a very sad life, go and have some fun with your friends, cheer yourself up a bit!

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

I have a feeling Sheff Utd will turn us over, but if we do win that one I honestly think our name could be on the trophy!

I'd see it being a close one but I doubt we'll get thumped-though knowing 'Fortress Ricoh', any result's possible.

wingy

I can see us doing them Otis,as I said in another thread, will be a good measure of how far we've come since that first game at the Ricoh .

covcity4life

i wodner what attentence will be for JPT

i was goijg to get tickets on the day but maybe i should go sooner? only the one stand oepning after all

Skybluedar

4 games at home, massive opportunity and just how far we have come could be measured by how we do in these games. I'm not saying that we don't win them all and it's doom and gloom, we are clearly turning a corner. But without some home form, I cannot see the away form being a constant for the rest of the year. Hence there is no reason for Otis to go back on his 14th prediction just yet. If we do maximise these home games, it could prove to be a catalyst for a lot of things. No point in getting ahead of myself but it's clear enough what I mean. 3 points tomorrow to start. Kick them while they're down. Although when we start to feel a little bit of confidence we normally get he kicking. Maybe different under the new Robbins regime (just joking of course) I mean Robin's =D PUSB

covcity4life

so anyone who says playoffs is jumping gun but could be correct

anyone who says 14th is sensible......but could be wrong.

humm,i wont take the easy way out personally...well do top 10,but i will be dissapointed with anything less than 6th

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I will swim across the Solent naked with a daffodil stuck up me arse if we don't finish in the top six! :D

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I hope we finish 7th now ;)

Can you just imagine a daffodil stuck up this Alan!

behind.gif

Grendel

ccfc92

So true, I
dispise people that are bitter for the sake of being bitter, must be horrible to live with. Labeling fellow Cov fans as "your kind", moron.

I understand what you are saying. I'm not sure if the moron bit was aimed at me, or fp. But my point was, this user attacks those talking about football, without referencing football themselves. I get the banter, and enjoy it on here, but 3 or 4 comments have come from fp, in response to my post, that has nothing to do with anything. I imagine he doesn't go to games.

CovisGod

I understand what you are saying. I'm not sure if the moron bit was aimed at me, or fp. But my point was, this user attacks those talking about football, without referencing football themselves. I get the banter, and enjoy it on here, but 3 or 4 comments have come from fp, in response to my post, that has nothing to do with anything. I imagine he doesn't go to games.

No matey definatley wasn't aimed at you, I'm sick of these certain "shock posters" that come on here and have nothing good to say about anything, stir up the shit and wind people up just so they can try and make people look stupid when the inevitable happens and somebody calls them a twat. There used to be loads of posters like this when we were losing week in week out but even some of the most negative have since stopped. Now there's just a select one or two left clinging on to any bit of negativity they can find. Next time FP posts saying something that has absoloutley nothing to do with the topic he's posting in, I say ignore him.......maybe he'll go away

ccfc92

No matey definatley wasn't aimed at you, I'm sick of these certain "shock posters" that come on here and have nothing good to say about anything, stir up the shit and wind people up just so they can try and make people look stupid when the inevitable happens and somebody calls them a twat. There used to be loads of posters like this when we were losing week in week out but even some of the most negative have since stopped. Now there's just a select one or two left clinging on to any bit of negativity they can find. Next time FP posts saying something that has absoloutley nothing to do with the topic he's posting in, I say ignore him.......maybe he'll go away

Ahh okay :) yeahh I get everything you say. And the most annoying thing about them, is they will be sat at home at 3pm today, watching SSN, whilst living 5 mins from the Ricoh :mad:

Otis

If people can go and can afford it I urge them to do so.

We need to show the board and owners that if we have a winning side we will have the crowds.

Grendel

If people can go and can afford it I urge them to do so.

We need to show the board and owners that if we have a winning side we will have the crowds.

It looks a bit murky out there, bit too cold for some of those armchair fans I expect.

Astute

I left my fecking hat in a car at work last night grrr!

Don't know how to put this Valiant.

Can only think of one type of work that involves getting into cars at night. Did you say you work in Hillfields?

Users who are viewing this thread