Coventry Carpet Shops (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

I need new carpets for two bedrooms, stairs and landing. Can anybody recommend any decent carpet shops in Coventry, and give me a ball park figure I should be paying.

Thanks.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Ball park figure: £150,000
(assuming the ball park is the regulation 400 feet by 400 feet, and taking a nominal mid-range carpet price of £9.99 per square yard).

Soz!

Marty

Falls 4 all, Allesley old road did mine, really good job and a decent price,

Don't use carpet right, cost a bomb and change the names of the carpets so you can't compare elsewhere, although a Google search will give you the true manufactoars name.

EDIT: that should be Floors 4 all.

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Is Allied Carpets still trading? :emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

rob9872

Godiva down by the Arches, but don't have the bits I'll be going for on Sat lol seen as we dont play until Sun. I just want stairs and landing. Competitively priced and helpful staff. Always gone there and my folks too. Can be a bit smelly in there, seems old school too, but if you're not a snob grab a bargain.

fatso

Godiva down by the Arches, but don't have the bits I'll be going for on Sat lol seen as we dont play until Sun. I just want stairs and landing. Competitively priced and helpful staff. Always gone there and my folks too. Can be a bit smelly in there, seems old school too, but if you're not a snob grab a bargain.
Yep, Godiva are good, we’ve just had the East wing and servants quarters done by them, and I’d recommend them.

Mr Panda

Carpet Mill. Place looks a bit shit but the carpets are of a good price if you're up for spending the time looking through their collection.

Philosorapter

Twist pile, 80/20, heavy domestic, hessian backed carpet with underlay.

Easy to lay. Lasts for a good few years.

You will replace the underlay before the carpet.

Don't get the padded back carpet.

Will save you money in the long run.

Probably the best value for money,

Definetly shop around including online. Prices and fittings differ wildly.

Last edited:

OffenhamSkyBlue

Falls 4 all, Allesley old road did mine, really good job and a decent price,

Don't use carpet right, cost a bomb and change the names of the carpets so you can't compare elsewhere, although a Google search will give you the true manufactoars name.

EDIT: that should be Floors 4 all.
Floors 4 All stock QuickStep laminates as well - really solid light commercial or heavy domestic use (including ballroom dancing, i suspect, given the name!), and a real easy lay ...

richnrg

sounds ideal. Replace your old, smelly carpets with some new, smelly carpets, at a competitive price.

Users who are viewing this thread