Coventry Bulls (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

Red Bull Coventry Crest.jpg

After so many people have commented on Red Bull being a bidder (they won't be), I thought i'd do a quick crest for fun.

It incorporates CCFC and Red Bull, so both keep colours and identity.

pipkin73

Get out.

Get out now.

So IF Red Bull brought us out "Lock, Stock and Barrel" and gave us the funds to not only survive but to get back to the Promised Land and even challenge once there, are you saying you would not accept the above crest. We keep our colours, including the traditional Elephant and castle (spires). They get the Bulls and colours in. We get rid of SISU, have rapid success and keep the traditional spine to our crest. Do you think that any of the final bidders are in it for nothing?

mattylad

I would be happier to keep the existing badge and change the shirts that could be made to resemble a redbull light can (sky blue) and then have the full redbull colours on the away shirt. lions on the socks could work and how good would it be to see our logo on the F1 car (just for fun)

Diehard Si

It will never happen so it's all rhetorical anyway. But I'm not as against the idea of that as I thought I would be. Maybe it's just because I like F1 and respect the success they have earnt in it. Total dominance for the last 3 and a half seasons (plus looking like dominance this season too).

They breed winning attitude. Coventry City breeds apathy and losing. How many top half of the table finishes have we had in 45 years? That's just top half, how many top 6? How many titles have we won?

ajsccfc

If we were the Bulls, we'd somehow gravitate towards a rivalry with Celtic. They've still got Larry Bird in goal, right?

Users who are viewing this thread