Cov v spurs tickets for sale (1 Viewer)

Baginton

2 x tickets for Block32 (corner flag) , £82 reserve still not met, already double face value,

General sale chancers :thinking about:

cornoccfc

they did allow 4 per person when it hit general sale

I'm sure those that queued won't be overly impressed!

Blue Maniac

I hate seeing people ask over face value for tickets that they've clearly bought just to make a profit. c**t's trick.

D

Deleted member 4439

I hate seeing people ask over face value for tickets that they've clearly bought just to make a profit. c**t's trick.

and illegal:

...the resale of tickets for football matches is highly regulated in England and Wales.

It is prohibited for UK sellers to list on any eBay site football tickets to association football matches occurring in England or Wales; or involving an English or Welsh national or club team playing outside England or Wales; or tickets to association football matches occurring anywhere in the world that are part of a competition or tournament organised by FIFA or UEFA and that an English or Welsh national or club team has participated in, or is eligible to participate in - e.g. all World Cup, European Championships, Champions League and UEFA Cup games.

Before proceeding with listing any football ticket, please ensure that it is within eBay's listing policies by clicking on the following link and reviewing the full policy: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/football-tickets.html

Tonylinc

Am I the only one confused here? On the one hand e-bay say that they will not facilitate the re-sale of football tickets and on the other do so.

North York’s Blue

Hate to see our own fans ripping each other off. The club should be able to trace these tickets and ban the 'fan' from purchasing tickets in future.

cornoccfc

Hate to see our own fans ripping each other off. The club should be able to trace these tickets and ban the 'fan' from purchasing tickets in future.

They could, as the seller has not hidden the seat numbers etc. the club could trace who bought them!

Coventry La La La

I don't see the problem, he hasn't put them up for sale at the current value, people have bidded and someone knowingly put the current bid in as they are willing to pay that to see the game.

Bagsy

I don't see the problem, he hasn't put them up for sale at the current value, people have bidded and someone knowingly put the current bid in as they are willing to pay that to see the game.

Probably more the fact that they are at £82 and the reserve has not been met? Surely that should be face value if that was the case!

Blue Maniac

It's the act of a complete arsehole. They've bought tickets to a game they had no intention of attending for the sole purpose of ripping off a real fan who doesn't want to miss the game. It's immoral. Once when I was struggling to get hold of a ticket, someone on one of the LCFC fan sites messaged me that he had a 'spare' for twice face value. I told him to fuck off and fuck himself. Eventually got a return from the ticket office for the correct price.

Never, ever, ever pay over face value. Ever.

Grendel

doesn't It's immoral. Once when I was struggling to get hold of a ticket, someone on one of the LCFC fan sites messaged me that he had a 'spare' for twice face value. Never, ever, ever pay over face value. Ever.

Now you know how the club feel - except they are paying 8 times the face value to ACL.

Brighton Sky Blue

The club could actually get a big screen at the Ricoh and charge a small amount for fans to watch a live stream-just a thought.

CovisGod

Never, ever, ever pay over face value. Ever.

Can't say I agree, if we got to Wembley and I couldn't get a ticket I'd re-mortgage my house to go. As people say supply and demand, if people missed out on tickets they have the opportunity to go for what the seller thinks is the correct price. Might end up with egg on his face though, heard in the pub tonight Spurs are giving us 1000 more tickets after selling out our allocation ?

ccfchandsy

Can't say I agree, if we got to Wembley and I couldn't get a ticket I'd re-mortgage my house to go. As people say supply and demand, if people missed out on tickets they have the opportunity to go for what the seller thinks is the correct price. Might end up with egg on his face though, heard in the pub tonight Spurs are giving us 1000 more tickets after selling out our allocation ?

Are you sure because when I spoke to the club they said that was all we were getting as spurs had sold out too they already had to move 2000 of there own fans to give us 5000

Blue Maniac

Can't say I agree, if we got to Wembley and I couldn't get a ticket I'd re-mortgage my house to go. As people say supply and demand, if people missed out on tickets they have the opportunity to go for what the seller thinks is the correct price.
Speaking from experience, I know there's always someone, somewhere happy to sell a genuine spare ticket for face value. I've often had spares for big games and sold them for the right price. If people stop paying ludicrous amounts for tickets these scumbags will stop buying tickets they don't want in the first place.

CovisGod

Are you sure because when I spoke to the club they said that was all we were getting as spurs had sold out too they already had to move 2000 of there own fans to give us 5000

Not positive atall mate, and not one to start rumours. Although I was speaking to a mate last night that said there may be tickets available later this week, summat about corporate tickets set aside that will go on general sale if there not claimed ? As I say don't want to start rumours but its what I was told. I genuinely hope there is as it seems there's lots of fans without tickets who want go go

kdrinkell

I spoke to them after the Preston game and they said a definite no to any more tickets because I did say I heard some more were coming through to us.

ccfchandsy

You could be right about the corp tickets as a couple of years ago I tried to get brum away tickets and was told they were sold out then tried a day later and got a couple

ccfchandsy

It's the ones that they put aside for sponsors and other company's if they don't collect them by a certain date they then go to general sale

cornoccfc

Game over

This listing (290834678950) has been removed, or this item is not available.
Please check that you've entered the correct item number
Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.

hutch1972

Same as, genuine supporters miss out to these twats. The FAcup v Chelsea was the same , i reported everyone that came up for that game and all were removed within minutes

covkid

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread