Cov on vinyl - help needed (1 Viewer)

Anyone ever seen or heard of a record called " Coventry city - players at ease" from the 60's?

I've had a copy for a few years and finally played it last night. It's from the season we got promoted, starts with a interview with sir Jimmy talking about the club and looking forward to the top flight. Then its a mix of show tunes with cov lyrics and player interviews.

From Google Ive found its part of a series from the 60's, equivalent of a magazine I guess. Looking for other info or if anyone else has a copy? With Jimmy's passing its taken on extra signifance .

Cheers. Pusb.

torchomatic

Anyone ever seen or heard of a record called " Coventry city - players at ease" from the 60's?

I've had a copy for a few years and finally played it last night. It's from the season we got promoted, starts with a interview with sir Jimmy talking about the club and looking forward to the top flight. Then its a mix of show tunes with cov lyrics and player interviews.

From Google Ive found its part of a series from the 60's, equivalent of a magazine I guess. Looking for other info or if anyone else has a copy? With Jimmy's passing its taken on extra signifance .

Cheers. Pusb.
Yes I've got that. I keep meaning to rip it for the folk on here.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

JWC

Yep, i've got this too. I've not listened to it for ages though, will give it a spin tonight

Users who are viewing this thread