Cov on Talksport now (1 Viewer)

matesx

Should be interesting

CCFC54321

Isn't that ginger twat a jealous nasty piece of work. The pure venom in his voice when he said there wasn't 45,000 Coventry fans.

Don't tell me it's to get the listeners to call in that's was pure nastiness.

matesx

No. Cov fans being slagged by Durham n Gough for going to Wembley. Should be a boycott.

Yawn

hill83

The nasty man on the radio said a bad thing

mzqQy.gif

coop

We play Peterborough in a few weeks I hope our bottom of the table soon to be relegated batter them.

Captain Dart

Durham MO, say something to get a section of the public outraged and wait for the phone calls.

Don't get sucked in, ignore the tosser.

Grendel

Ha ha a failed shock jock. I saw him once and asked him what it's like to have achieved your lifelong ambition of being a poor mans Jon Gaunt.

His response suggested he didn't agree with my appraisal of him.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He's the absolute opposite of Jim White.
Last week he got into a live slanging match with Chris Sutton and it seemed to go on and on. Neither gave way but he slagged Sutton off for personal remarks (which Sutton , to his credit, did deliver ) only then to tell Sutton he was a failed international player with a handful of caps. Durham always sounds like he has an axe to grind. Simply out for whoever he can annoy.

Brylowes

Far more important things to worry about at this club, and certainly people more worthy
Of our disgust, just ignore him.

ccfctommy

Did Durham actually say these things or is everyone getting angry for nothing?

CJ has just tweeted that he had been on...

Great_Expectations

His job is to say things to generate a reaction, I doubt he knows what his actual honest opinion is he's so lost in spouting rubbish to instigate listeners and callers.

It's interesting he NEVER lets any callers with a strong counter point to his arguments on the show. And on the rare occasion someone does make a good point he hadn't thought of and/or disagrees with he makes a dig once the caller is off air.

He's a fool, but he's made a career out of it.

Nick

Administrator
Is it live? Should have just called him a c**t on air and offer him down the wheatsheaf.

Sbarcher

Our Academy Manager on now

Nick

Administrator
Don't know why people get so worked up, he's only doing on there
What Nick does on here.;)
Nah, I get to read plonkers posts day in day out. He doesn't so has no excuse. ;)

He should say he loves sisu clearly joking, shit would go down.

Sbarcher

Lads being thrown in at the deep end. Physiologist in one day a week.

Sbarcher

Don't judge them too quickly if they make mistakes in first team. Maybe six in on Sunday.

Sbarcher

It was Richard Stevens

Users who are viewing this thread