Cov Mad site. (1 Viewer)

bawtryneal

What's happening with Cov Mad
No post since Friday.

JulianDarbyFTW

I've been on it a half dozen times since I joined this place. It was a great way to get club news once upon a time, but the internet moves on, and this site has the same info plus the benefit of arguments about it. Still, it's a shame, and I do appreciate the work that was put in.

shepardo01

Was outdated a while back... while we are on subject of old sites... what actually happened to GMK..?? Why did it break down and then die? Anybody remember rivals.net to? What happened to that!? My first foray into this sort of thing! Loved the little kit icons!

oucho

Kev said about 2 years ago that he wanted someone to come in and take the CNS reins away from her m, perhaps it never happened. This has been on the cards for a while.

Kneeza

Was outdated a while back... while we are on subject of old sites... what actually happened to GMK..?? Why did it break down and then die? Anybody remember rivals.net to? What happened to that!? My first foray into this sort of thing! Loved the little kit icons!
Rivals died many years ago, and was sort of replaced by Sportnetwork.
It may be rose-tints on my part, but I think Rivals was better. SN is pretty poor even now.

pusbccfc

Cov mad used to be brilliant but 'newsnow' has taken its spot.

Users who are viewing this thread