Cov fan in Norway helps club :) (1 Viewer)

wingy

Was that lad we had on trial from there ,maybe its him ,he might be fit for the division we're in now:whistle:

Joy Division

AP) When ildsjelen Herleif Inge Hansen would support their local sports teams Finnsnes IL, he might as well kill two birds with one stone.
Namely, Finnsnes Stadium in Troms new advertising adornment for the season, and by far the most attention attracted enough advertising behind one goal. There it hangs, a 34 meter wide variety of signs with the inscription "Coventry City FC."
The man who has paid for it all, both hopes and believes that he may have set in motion a process that gives Finnsnes IL increased revenues.
- Now you throw enough Manchester United and Liverpool fans in as well, I hope. Then the club might go into a few hundred thousand for this, says Herleif Inge Hansen told VG Nett.
United fans respond?
Marketing Ivar Holand in Finnsnes IL, describing Hansen as an activist and ardent supporter of both IL Finnsnes and Coventry City, confirmed that the rumors going about similar efforts.
- We have some very avid Manchester United fans up here, and one of them has a little money, I know. Rumors say he wants more than the 34 meters, but it may be far from words to action, he grins to VG Nett.
Nevertheless, it is not just for the sake Hansen has scrolled up 100,000 dollars for the 34 meters. He calls Finnsnes IL "the best run club in the county" when it comes to the economy - but believes the club's A-team has a lot going on sports.
- Where we are struggling. Therefore I have set as a premise that the money will be used by the coach to make it run better clean sporty set. The team has already been on two training camps in the eastern region, he said.
Two birds with one stone
Finnsnes IL is currently in 8th place in his 3 Division. Now, Hansen hopes that the team can climb on the table, and when needed the money.
- You're very excited that the local team to do the best, also financially. And when I first would help a bit, it was okay to promote my favorite sport in England, Coventry.

Rich

AP) When ildsjelen Herleif Inge Hansen would support their local sports teams Finnsnes IL, he might as well two birds with one stone.

Recently, namely Finnsnes Stadium in Troms new advertising adornment for the season, and by far the most attention attracted enough advertising behind one goal. There it hangs namely a 34 meter wide variety of signs with the inscription "Coventry City FC."

The man who has paid it all, both hope and believe that he may have set in motion a process that gives Finnsnes IL increased revenues.

- Now you throw enough Manchester United and Liverpool fans in as well, I hope. Then the club might go into a few hundred thousand for this, says Herleif Inge Hansen told VG Nett.

United fans respond?

Marketing Ivar Holand in Finnsnes IL, describing Hansen as an activist and ardent supporter of both IL Finnsnes and Coventry City, confirmed that the rumors going about similar efforts.

- We have some very avid Manchester United fans up here, and one of them has a little money, I know. Rumors say he wants more than the 34 meters, but it may be far from words to action, he grins to VG Nett.

Do you have a similar story of your club that our readers should be reading about? Tips VG Nett's journalist here!

Requires sports betting

Nevertheless, it is not just for the sake Hansen has scrolled up 100,000 dollars for the 34 meters. He calls Finnsnes IL "the best run club in the county" when it comes to the economy - but believes the club's A-team has a lot going on sports.

- Where we are struggling. Therefore I have set as a premise that the money will be used by the coach to make it run better clean sporty set. The team has already been on two training camps in the eastern region, he said.

Two birds with one stone

Finnsnes IL is currently in 8th place in his 3 Division Department. Now, Hansen hopes that the team can climb on the table, and when needed the money.

- You're very excited that the local team to do the best, also financially. And when I first would help a bit, it was okay to promote my favorite sport in England, Coventry.

B

Bobby Firenze

He obviously didn't 'scroll up 100,000 dollars' for the sign!

100,000 kroner is about £10k to £11k. Sounds a lot but everything is expensive over here.

skybluebeduff

Personally I would of used the £11K to hire out a Conference room at The Ricoh and have a crafts and fair evening where people get to paint "sisu feck off" posters to hang up in every corridor possible...... :whistle:

torchomatic

Brilliant.

Badgerdan

Er du Norsk?

Jeg er Engelsk men jeg bor i Oslo. And my Norwegian is piss poor.

Nei jeg er engelsk å, bor i Trondheim :)

So that makes at least 3 of us in Norway, 3 out of 5,000,000 aint bad for our shoddy club :)

Maybe we should make contact with him and say thanks (plus "are you mad?") and start a Norwegian Sky Blue Army, we can then meet up to celebrate sisu fecking off, our return to the championship, our return to the premiership and even the champions league games :whistle:

Sub

dont why everybody thinks its brilliant that was the trial advertising for our new home ground when we get kicked out of the Ricoh !!:p:p:p:p:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Nei jeg er engelsk å, bor i Trondheim :)

So that makes at least 3 of us in Norway, 3 out of 5,000,000 aint bad for our shoddy club :)

Maybe we should make contact with him and say thanks (plus "are you mad?") and start a Norwegian Sky Blue Army, we can then meet up to celebrate sisu fecking off, our return to the championship, our return to the premiership and even the champions league games :whistle:

Jeg er norsk, men familien er fra England. Da er vi i alle fall 3 stk. i Norge! Med Coventry supporterene i familien min er vi 8 stk! Kanskje det er på tide med en norsk supporterklubb snart? ;)
Kan starte med å lage en ny "tråd" i forumet her! hehe :welcome:

Users who are viewing this thread