court case (1 Viewer)

blueflint

anybody know what happened to the appeal at court regarding council and SISU

armybike

anybody know what happened to the appeal at court regarding council and SISU

SISU were granted permission to appeal. Appeal hearings will commerce around start of October.

Tonylinc

Our owners need to decide whether to back the team or back the lawyers. They can't have it both ways; they either dump their stupid court actions and get on with the job of getting us back to where I believe we belong or carry on with their stupid court actions (to the detriment of the team) and win some compo and then get the hell out!

Grendel

Our owners need to decide whether to back the team or back the lawyers. They can't have it both ways; they either dump their stupid court actions and get on with the job of getting us back to where I believe we belong or carry on with their stupid court actions (to the detriment of the team) and win some compo and then get the hell out!

Bore off

italiahorse

Wish they would.
I reckon that JR2 involving Wasps will take place around the same time we talk to then about extending our time at the Ricoh.
The team provided to us by Sisu is worse than last year (at the moment) judging by what I witnessed first hand on Saturday in Nuneaton.

oldfiver

Wish they would.
I reckon that JR2 involving Wasps will take place around the same time we talk to then about extending our time at the Ricoh.
The team provided to us by Sisu is worse than last year (at the moment) judging by what I witnessed first hand on Saturday in Nuneaton.

SISU have not chosen the players so why say they have?

The budget was agreed by TM and he is picking the players

oldfiver

I think if you read the Judges' summary THEY have referred it back to be reheard.

Captain Dart

Sick Boy

Where do we belong? Can you imagine a successful Premiership club renting off a franchise ruby team? The council's plan, that you and your chums have endorsed, has ensured that we will remain a League 1 club/yo-yo club at best.

shmmeee

Where do we belong? Can you imagine a successful Premiership club renting off a franchise ruby team? The council's plan, that you and your chums have endorsed, has ensured that we will remain a League 1 club/yo-yo club at best.

That's some impressive double think there. It was the council's plan to go on rent strike and move us to Northampton and refuse to put in a decent bid for a stadium we stated repeatedly we didn't want?

You have to ask why Sisu went along with it really, don't you?

For the 1 millionth time: only one organisation is responsible for the running of the club: the club.

You remind me of those muppets on How To Get A Council House that scream abuse at the council for not stopping them getting kicked out for making their house a shit tip, even down to the "you'd give a foreigner a house!" rhetoric.

lewys33

That's some impressive double think there. It was the council's plan to go on rent strike and move us to Northampton and refuse to put in a decent bid for a stadium we stated repeatedly we didn't want?

For the 1 millionth time: only one organisation is responsible for the running of the club: the club.

You remind me of those muppets on How To Get A Council House that scream abuse at the council for not stopping them getting kicked out for making their house a shit tip, even down to the "you'd give a foreigner a house!" rhetoric.

Yes you are totally right. 1 thing that impresses me about Loindon Wasps is how they managed to purchase the Ricoh at such a fair price, and turn it in to such a profitable venue with a few contracts and manipulation techniques. What also impressed me is how they dropped London from their name, to really pull the local community together.

Sick Boy

What a surprise the council's mouth piece pops up yet again. Proven again to be a nasty piece of work when the council face criticism.

fernandopartridge

Shall we have a truce until next February on this?

Let's see what happens then and worry about how we're going to avoid finishing in our customary position of 17th this season.

Astute

What a surprise the council's mouth piece pops up yet again. Proven again to be a nasty piece of work when the council face criticism.

And look what happens when SISU get deserved comments. People like yourself come on and try to blame others fully. And we all know it isn't true.

So what do SISU know about money? They did manage to devalue the Ricoh. Good move if it was done right. The rest of everything else to do with SISU and money is a joke. SISU forced CCC's hand. Yet a few still back them up and blame CCC for everything. Just as much of a joke as SISU and spending money wisely.

Moff

And look what happens when SISU get deserved comments. People like yourself come on and try to blame others fully. And we all know it isn't true.

So what do SISU know about money? They did manage to devalue the Ricoh. Good move if it was done right. The rest of everything else to do with SISU and money is a joke. SISU forced CCC's hand. Yet a few still back them up and blame CCC for everything. Just as much of a joke as SISU and spending money wisely.

Can I hate them all.

The club would be so much better off without the involvement of the following, SISU (the Councils preferred bidder), the Councils involvement (mainly but not on the whole, and especially more recently), Ray Ranson, Joe Elliott, McGinnity, Robinson and Richardson (particularly Richardson)

Users who are viewing this thread