couple of questions re season tickets... (1 Viewer)

Baginton

Did I read / hear somthwhere that season tickets holders can get one 'mates' free entry ticket per season ?? I've looked online but it dosent say this in the benefits! did I dream it? :thinking about:

Secondly when a season ticket holder buys a 'cup' ticket, is this ticket sent out as a paper ticket, or is it magically put on the original season ticket card?

Cheers in advance for any answers.

sky_blue_up_north

Not sure about the free ticket, but if you purchase a ticket for the cup it is added to your season ticket, no paper ticket is issued.

hill83

No free entry ticket this year, well I didn't get one anyway.
Doubt I could find anyone to use it anyway.

lordsummerisle

Did I read / hear somthwhere that season tickets holders can get one 'mates' free entry ticket per season ?? I've looked online but it dosent say this in the benefits! did I dream it? :thinking about:

Secondly when a season ticket holder buys a 'cup' ticket, is this ticket sent out as a paper ticket, or is it magically put on the original season ticket card?

Cheers in advance for any answers.

Shouldn't be a problem Sean, you've got no mates!;)

Baginton

I have got mates Carl, thank you, well the Mrs haha, and now she can't go :claping hands: i'm not paying for her:whistle:

I didnt get a £20 token, was that for the very early bookers?
all I got was the season ticket card, a blank ticket with my name and address on, I even had to ask for my Scarf :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread