Council to ban all new sex clubs (1 Viewer)

Tad

Does this mean the council will be shutting down? There constantly screwing us too..

elephanttears

I think next for them is to set up a political party and run for government, its a pity guy fawkes isn't around as i would have give him a lift to the council house with a big box of TNT to put underneath and await the "BOOM" lol

lordsummerisle

Didn't the council ban the topless car-wash that used to operate near The Ricoh as well?

That was okay, but i did get a bit cold in the Winter.

elephanttears

There is mate, bit of advice if you go dont get a lapdance and wear a white shirt it will be caked in makeup and you missus will go ape shit when you get home! i found out the hard way

LastGarrison

How is this a "sex club"?

Lap dancing club yes, strip club yes but you cannot pay for sex in this club. I should know. :whistle:

Seriously though in this day and age who really cares?

fernandopartridge

How is this a "sex club"?

Lap dancing club yes, strip club yes but you cannot pay for sex in this club. I should know. :whistle:

Seriously though in this day and age who really cares?

You live in a city where the council believe the Precinct to be 'iconic'. Their views on what constitutes entertainment are equally out of date.

That said, the only time I was in Heat I was that pissed I can't remember seeing any birds.

LastGarrison

You live in a city where the council believe the Precinct to be 'iconic'. Their views on what constitutes entertainment are equally out of date.

That said, the only time I was in Heat I was that pissed I can't remember seeing any birds.
Couple of half decent Eastern Europeans when I was last in there but certainly nothing to write home about. Most go there just for a late drink!

You get more provocative dancing by 50 year old toothless slappers in Weatherspoons!

skybluejelly

Couple of half decent Eastern Europeans when I was last in there but certainly nothing to write home about. Most go there just for a late drink!

You get more provocative dancing by 50 year old toothless slappers in Weatherspoons!

and thats just the barmaids

Brighton Sky Blue

No thanks. I try to stay away from the city center as much as possible. Of course, if shotguns were made legal I might be tempted...;)

It's not that bad. One time a few people came up to a few mates and said 'Give us your money', to which they replied 'No, give us your money'. Only Coventry muggers get mugged themselves.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

Mmmmmmmmm! 50 year old slappers.................
I like 'em as young as that!
homer_drooling.gif

Users who are viewing this thread