council hating rally sweepstake ??? (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

I just thought we could have a sweepstake on how many will turn up on May the 10th.
I think Grendell won't go proving he is just a keyboard warrior !!!

covmark

I just thought we could have a sweepstake on how many will turn up on May the 10th.
I think Grendell won't go proving he is just a keyboard warrior !!!

Maybe we could have a sweepstake on how long your infatuation with grendel lasts.

Otis

I don't hate the council and I don't particularly hate Sisu, apart from for their decision to take the club away from its home.

Which rally do I need to go to?

Nick

Administrator
I don't hate the council and I don't particularly hate Sisu, apart from for their decision to take the club away from its home.

Which rally do I need to go to?

This one would suit you:

funny-protest-signs-group-shot-we-have-signs-protesting-protests.jpg

skybluetony176

They'll be more than last time. Other than that who knows and does it matter. I'm sure Rob will secure maximum publicity so it's keeping up the profile of our plight. I won't be joining personally but I do wish all involved the very best of luck.

bigfatronssba

I respect them for at least trying to do something, even if I don't agree with it.

I have no objection to applying pressure on the council, but imo it should be something more specific other than let's get everyone in a room and talk it out.

chiefdave

They'll be more than last time. Other than that who knows and does it matter. I'm sure Rob will secure maximum publicity so it's keeping up the profile of our plight. I won't be joining personally but I do wish all involved the very best of luck.

I would think it does matter. If 5000 people had turned up outside SISU's offices or outside the football league it would surely have had a bigger impact than a handful. Similarly for this, if thousands turn up it sends a very clear message, if a handful of people turn up its very easy for the council to dismiss.

Moff

GvVYaoO.gif

John, why dont you have a break from the computer and a break from your obsession.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

I would think it does matter. If 5000 people had turned up outside SISU's offices or outside the football league it would surely have had a bigger impact than a handful. Similarly for this, if thousands turn up it sends a very clear message, if a handful of people turn up its very easy for the council to dismiss.

They didn't dismiss it last time. AL renewed her invitation to Joy for a chat (the 3rd time iirc) and for the first time Joy didn't dismiss it out of hand. Nothing came of it but who's to say nothing will happen next time. One thing for sure, if no one tries don't be surprised if nothing happens.

Grendel

I can't go. Sky blue John has invited me round to his place. He has asked me 20 times and is now starting to beg. I can't reject him any longer.

hill83

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You dipstick

Users who are viewing this thread