could tomorrow be off (1 Viewer)

Robinshio

so its going to be 33 in the shade at kick off, which will be well over 100 degrees in the sun
In terms of safe conditions, they moved a world cup to avoid temperatures of around that level for an evening kick off

could it be too hot to play ?

wingy

so its going to be 33 in the shade at kick off, which will be well over 100 degrees in the sun
In terms of safe conditions, they moved a world cup to avoid temperatures of around that level for an evening kick off

I did wonder if game's may potentially get shifted to evenings.

Edit:- repetition.

Last edited:

ccfc1234

It's about taking on fluids and crucially keeping your core body temperature down. This is why ice water is needed.
Tip for anyone who has overdone it and feels like they could get heat issues, keep some ice packs in the freezer and put them under each armpit and on your forehead your core body temperature will drop fast.

SkyBlueSam01

It's about taking on fluids and crucially keeping your core body temperature down. This is why ice water is needed.
Tip for anyone who has overdone it and feels like they could get heat issues, keep some ice packs in the freezer and put them under each armpit and on your forehead your core body temperature will drop fast.

👍👍👍 neck works too around the jugular/carotid blood vessels

SkyBlueSoul

The mix of celsius and Fahrenheit hurts my brain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deity

No chance.

Hobo

It was postponed yesterday. They just want fans to travel.

"These English players are alright, but get them in the sun in August and find out how good they really are?"

Last edited:

ajsccfc

The Qatar World Cup was rescheduled/a terrible idea to begin with due to higher temperatures than we've got at the moment. Our hottest ever day that made all the news bulletins here is just a normal weekday in Doha at the moment

Hobo

Surely if heat were a problem the whole fixture list would have been called into question by now?

skyblue1991

No you c**t.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

usskyblue

What are the options?

Babysitter or Bramble Picker

Ct37SMHWIAAdEOq.jpg

Last edited:

Paxman II

Set to be 90f (32c) OK hot, but not extreme. Should be fine with the water breaks added. I would guess the teams will not be going hell for leather at it though. Should suit our passing game. Have you never kicked a ball around on a beach in pain during your holidays? Plenty of players will be pacing themselves.

slowpoke

Got the World Cup in Qatar in two months, I’d say this is ideal preparation for it.

Users who are viewing this thread