Could it be possible.. (1 Viewer)

MatthewWallis

That Appleton has met with SISU and showed them/told them about the bids and now they've realised that their bid is shit so Appleton has extended it to Thursday so that they can put in a better bid and be preferred bidder?

ajsccfc

deep-throat-simpsons.jpg

coop

He is paid by them I think so they will no every move.also he said he would keep fans up to date,how many statements has he put out 3/4 easy money for the SISU muppet

BrisbaneBronco

That Appleton has met with SISU and showed them/told them about the bids and now they've realised that their bid is shit so Appleton has extended it to Thursday so that they can put in a better bid and be preferred bidder?

Or could it be that he was surprised not to see a bid from Byng and has extended the deadline.

inside track

Goodness me. Keep up lads. This is the process he always said he would follow. I always knew men were good for one thing, and that isn't thinking nor the application of logic. This proves it.

skybluesam66

no - SISU can afford to bid significantly more than anybody else

Why ? because they are the main creditor, so 99% of the proceeds of any bid - goes to sisu

So if PH4 bids £20m sisu will get around 19m of that
is Sisu bid £20m sisu will get around 19m of that back straight away - so a net cost of £1m

BATHUMP

Sisu don't pay him.How many times does it need mentioning. He won't be telling them the other bids. Why would he risk his licence. Stupid thread

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread