Costs per game (1 Viewer)

Rusty Trombone

In the main the club has 23 income generating events. A lot has been said of possible rent/service charges on a per game basis.

I think splitting costs over the income generating units can give a good reflection of the position we are in.

So, per (home) game the costs were, for 12/13:

Staff £304,348
Admin and operating costs £282,609
Interest £78,261

Included in the costs were £10,706 per game for 'Directors services'.

This gave us a loss per game of £311,087.

Does anyone still think that arguing about whether the proposed rent/service charge is £8k a game or £12k a game is a worthwhile exercise?

wingy

It's a good excercise Rusty.

Worth remembering that the rent equated to £50K. per match .and a £1 per ticket on 25K. attendance ,£2 on 17.5K. and £3 on 10k.

If someone could publish de -facto info on whether rent Included matchday originally would be useful as so much conjecture has left me unsure on that matter.

Rusty Trombone

As I see it there are two debates around the total rent/service cost.

1. Look at the old rates to understand why we left.

2. Look at the current offer to understand why we haven't come back.

I can understand why we left.

Does anyone think we would be back even if there was a completely free offer from ACL?

chiefdave

Does anyone think we would be back even if there was a completely free offer from ACL?

Bingo! SISU have done well here as they've managed to convince everyone it's about the rent and pie money. Just look at the threads on here. Yet if you look at the offers currently on the table it is clear that is nothing to do with it yet it's all anyone talks about.

Users who are viewing this thread