Corner Flags? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

Do we use Triangular Corner Flags, (Which is our right as FA Cup Winners) or rectangular ones.
Someone asked me this question earlier today.:whistle:

Gray

And we should also have a star. We are also owed a place in the cup winners cup. Although we'd have to settle for the UEFA now

cv3

From block 16 the corner flag looks like it has a light on top. Do they have reflective metal caps on top or something. Weird I know but its been bugging me all season. I put out the flags for my lads team and there's nothing about them
that could cause this lighting effect. Please help as I don't want to risk a ban by invading the pitch to satisfy my curiosity.

percy

a bit off topic but i dont think you can play a league game without corner flags but you can play without goal nets. i would have thought it was more important to have nets meself

Astute

a bit off topic but i dont think you can play a league game without corner flags but you can play without goal nets. i would have thought it was more important to have nets meself

Which player supposedly said that?

Blue Maniac

From block 16 the corner flag looks like it has a light on top. Do they have reflective metal caps on top or something. Weird I know but its been bugging me all season. I put out the flags for my lads team and there's nothing about them
that could cause this lighting effect. Please help as I don't want to risk a ban by invading the pitch to satisfy my curiosity.
It's a shiny object to distract visiting fans from certain clubs. Most clubs do it now.

Users who are viewing this thread