Conor Chaplin (1 Viewer)

Forever_Blue

is he out injured or is he playing over at the memorial park with Junior Brown?

larry_david

Hopefully back soon. Whilst it's working at the moment if baka or hiwula get injured, what do we do then?

larry_david

Think they said last week it's still a few weeks yet. What a real waste of a year of his development. That loan should have made him. Really unlucky

robbiethemole

Robins said he opened up his ankle in training, probably means a sprain which can be as bad and as long as a fracture to heal. Don't worry we're still doing the job without him

Gazolba

How long is Ponti out for? When he came back Robins said still a few weeks away but that was months ago.
I can't see Ponticelli staying with us much longer.
He's never never given a fair run in the team and now Bremang seems to have jumped ahead of him in the pecking order.
Ponticelli still has the best goals per minute played record of any current striker on our books.

steve82

He's never never given a fair run in the team and now Bremang seems to have jumped ahead of him in the pecking order.
Ponticelli still has the best goals per minute played record of any current striker on our books.

He’s been injured for months? How’s he supposed to get into the side if he’s not match ready? When was he supposed to of been given a fair run, where was the opportunity?

Bremang is only in the match day 18 due to Chaplins injury and JCH moving to Bristol Rovers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

better days

He came back from his loan for rehab after breaking his metatarsal in his first game
Then he injured himself again in training with us
He's working hard to get fit again so hopefully we'll see him soon, maybe starting with an U23 game

Reactions: vow

kg82

A well informed post! One concern... Ponticelli is injured.

Nick

Administrator

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread