Conor Chaplin - Signing Confirmed (Finally!) (5 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

IF Armstrong was available for around 750k mark (unsubstantiated figure) I'd be pushing for that big time with the owners.
Guaranteed goals and better than MM imo.
No need for further buys.
Anyhows, can't see it and can't see AA wanting L1 team again.
Why? What is the obsession with ex players?

higgs

IF Armstrong was available for around 750k mark (unsubstantiated figure) I'd be pushing for that big time with the owners.
Guaranteed goals and better than MM imo.
No need for further buys.
Anyhows, can't see it and can't see AA wanting L1 team again.
He's on 15k a week at Newcastle Blackburn couldn't afford his wages and they are in the championship so we definitely couldn't afford his wages

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry_dactyl

Only a twitter rumour but apparently a 3rd bid of £600k been accepted
If we are spending this much on him I can’t see us getting anyone else in. I think even £500k is a lot for a league 1 player in the final year of his contract. Especially one who hasn’t been a regular starter...and I think he’s good!!

better days

I wonder if Doyler is the one pushing for this lad to come in?
He will know his potential from his time at Pompey and I know he's good at encouraging young players

Captain Dart

My gut feeling is our limit is something in the region of 150K up front with add ons.

Given the owners approach to finance I think its highly unlikely we'd sign a striker that will go for around £400K.

Grendel

My gut feeling is our limit is something in the region of 150K up front with add ons.

Given the owners approach to finance I think its highly unlikely we'd sign a striker that will go for around £400K.

Looking forward to next season?

SkyBlueCRJ

hope we get this one over the line this week

I've seen a few Portsmouth fans posting on social media that they're confident Chaplin will go this week, however the news is reporting that our bids are being turned down. Unsure of whether we will or not to be honest, suppose all we can do is wait and see.

junglej13

Cody McDonald I would say would be our biggest outlay for a long time. Jones was reportedly £100k. Turnbull was about £50k.

Users who are viewing this thread