Conor Chaplin - Signing Confirmed (Finally!) (3 Viewers)

Magwitch

If I had footballers money I’d plump for Sandbanks, alongside the Redknapps

vow

The only thing is the transfer window, Robins has to be sure that he can cut it up front as if he can't then it's January before he can do anything. That's also a much harder window.
Like triple glazing or bulletproof?

torchomatic

I've sent Chaplin a message telling him to come to Cov, it's lovely.

pagePropertiesImage.jpg

Grendel

Didn't he get done for noncing?

He seems a lovely chap who was found under Scottish law to on balance be guilty of rape after the CPS refused to take the case on. His appeal failed. He’s been guilty of other assault charges as well.

Nick

Administrator
He seems a lovely chap who was found under Scottish law to on balance be guilty of rape after the CPS refused to take the case on. His appeal failed. He’s been guilty of other assault charges as well.
Is he the one facing civil charges?

Again not to mention as said he isn't really very good

Brighton Sky Blue

Goodwillie is the wrong side of not only the law but 30. Much more promising would be Lawrence Shankland from Ayr, 22 years old, scored 26 goals last season and bagged a hat-trick in his first game of this season. Got his goals in Scottish L1 which is comparable to our L2. Worth a punt imo.

jimmy the gonna

Not saying we have a chance of signing him (you never know) but billy sharp would be guaranteed 20+ goals in our league in my opinion... it seems Sunderland are in pole position, so hopefully I am wrong.

Liquid Gold

Hopefully Robins already quietly has one in the building and when Jackett finally says he's ready to do a deal we tell him to fuck off he's ruined it himself.

junglej13

I notice Devante Cole is apparently available for transfer from Wigan. I think when Sheff Utd were after him he was valued around similar mark £300-400k. Could be a possible alternative .

Limey

How long does it take to agree/fail in a bid?
Pompey: 1m for Eisa
Cheletenham: No
Pompey: 1.2m?
Cheletenham:No
Pompey: Ok all parties move on.

Cavan O'Doherty

I notice Devante Cole is apparently available for transfer from Wigan. I think when Sheff Utd were after him he was valued around similar mark £300-400k. Could be a possible alternative .
I’d rather go for him. Strong, powerful and has pace. Someone who is slightly more proven in this division.

I thought I'd bump up this thread a bit, doesn't look like its going to happen does it is a shame sounds like a good prospect
Well I wouldn't disguard the deal just yet STK. At our end we are fighting against Sunderland's rival bid, but all the gossip says Connor is coming your way.
Please believe me he is worth waiting for. He puts away the obvious chances and then adds a wordie now and again. Probably get 20+ if you give him a run with a partner upfront.

Limey

Well I wouldn't disguard the deal just yet STK. At our end we are fighting against Sunderland's rival bid, but all the gossip says Connor is coming your way.
Please believe me he is worth waiting for. He puts away the obvious chances and then adds a wordie now and again. Probably get 20+ if you give him a run with a partner upfront.
Updates appreciated. Where's this gossip coming from though? Fans just speculating?

MatthewWallis

It's actually boring now, we can't piss about waiting and hoping that they sign someone so we can sign someone. We all know what happens when you piss about with transfers and play the waiting game....

lifeskyblue

Tell them now they have till Friday to accept. If not we walk away. End of. No going back...if we get him great. If we don’t so be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thekidfromstrettoncamp

It's actually boring now, we can't piss about waiting and hoping that they sign someone so we can sign someone. We all know what happens when you piss about with transfers and play the waiting game....
Said much the same last week and people insisted M R knows what he's doing, well . I am not so sure although Chaplin has been mentioned no others have been mentioned with any conviction.

hill83

Go to their training ground in a suit but with no pants and shit yourself

harvey098

I don’t understand why we’re pinning our hopes on a striker that Pompey (in the same league as us) are happy to be rid of? If he’s not good enough to start for them, why is he good enough for us?

no_loyalty

Let's just start a bidding war for Mo Eisa, with no intention of buying him (unless we have serious cash) this should speed things up

Users who are viewing this thread