Connor Thomas out for 2 months (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

So does anyone know what made Deegan give Thomas this fantastic goodbye present? Resentful of Thomas behind picked ahead of him most of last season maybe?

Or the fact that Deegan is shite and jealous? What kind of professional does that, never mind in training on their own players?

stupot07

Or the fact that Deegan is shite and jealous? What kind of professional does that, never mind in training on their own players?

Dunno why he'd be jealous, he's stepping up to a league that's on par with the mid premier league - mid championship level. This is a big move for a league one player.

Nonleagueherewecome

It's a big move for him, sure, but Mid-Premiership? Celtic maybe, but the rest would all get relegated from our top flight. The rest are probably lower Championship-L1 standard at best.I think Fulham or WBA would walk the Scots Premiership.

stupot07

It's a big move for him, sure, but Mid-Premiership? Celtic maybe, but the rest would all get relegated from our top flight. The rest are probably lower Championship-L1 standard at best.I think Fulham or WBA would walk the Scots Premiership.

Personally I think the majority of it is league one standard, even Celtic are full of championship players (e.g. Ledley, commons, hooper), but what do I know

ccfc92

Personally I think the majority of it is league one standard, even Celtic are full of championship players (e.g. Ledley, commons, hooper), but what do I know

Well your last 2 comments are contradicting? Agreed NLHWC :wave:

Nonleagueherewecome

To quote someone who quoted his Scottish mate on here last week, "You English have it wrong about the standard of Scottish football: it's much, much worse than your media portrays it".

Users who are viewing this thread