Congratulations Bournemouth and Doncaster (1 Viewer)

ohitsaidwalker king power

Well done to the Cherries and Donny on achieving automatic promotion.
Teams that the Sky Blues have 'done the double' over this season..which for me brings frustration and optimism in equal measure.
Obviously missed opportunities this season :facepalm:
But hope for next season:p

skybluesteve76

How Donny won our league is a mystery to me!!
The obviously played better against all the other teams :)

Simply the best
Better than all the rest

Otis

Well done to the Cherries and Donny on achieving automatic promotion.
Teams that the Sky Blues have 'done the double' over this season..which for me brings frustration and optimism in equal measure.
Obviously missed opportunities this season :facepalm:
But hope for next season:p

By the same token both Shrewsbury and Carlisle did the double over us and we only got one point out of 6 against Pompey who went down.

congratulations to bournemouth and donny. gotta feel for brentford though bet their player has never had so much pressure like he did with the penalty. amazing to think that bournemouth were in the same place as us when howe and robins took over

Mucca Mad Boys

Can you imagine how Dean Saunders is feeling today?

It's nice when things like this happen in football, it'll teach him a valuable lesson. Never rated him as a manager anyway.

When people say we don't have a good squad, I don't see how our squad can be so bad if we did the double over 1st and 2nd.

Hopefully next season is our year.

Mucca Mad Boys

By the same token both Shrewsbury and Carlisle did the double over us and we only got one point out of 6 against Pompey who went down.

True, and that something SP will have to work on in pre season, I can't help but think we just got complacent in some of those games.

SkyBlueBee

congratulations to bournemouth and donny. gotta feel for brentford though bet their player has never had so much pressure like he did with the penalty. amazing to think that bournemouth were in the same place as us when howe and robins took over

The frustrating thing was that he wasn't supposed to have taken the penalty...

The captain was supposed to take it (been at the club for over 10 yrs etc etc) the manager even said the captain was supposed to take it.. there was a bit of an argument on the pitch and the 19 year old loanee disobeyed orders and tried to be a hero.

We all know what happened next :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread