Congrats to Reading (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Great run to win the Championship. Not a fashionable club, but I always like going there and seems a decent and well run club too with a good manager. Have invested but lost their best player and worked hard to deserve promotion imo.

Like everyone else I'm convinced we're doomed, but if we can win on Staurday then lets hope that Reading win again and Saints draw as it means we can play Southampton without them chasing the title but with promotion already secured - the scenario which I believe will offer our best chance of achieving a result.

rob9872

* I meant of course to achieve promotion as they've not yet won the Championship

daib0

Thanks for kind words ...

Just amazing tonight guys! And amazing scenes ...

img_2027.jpg

3957288-3x2-700x467.jpg

Ian-Harte_2751629.jpg

Good luck to you guys ...

rob9872

I think we're past the stage of luck helping and into the area of miracles required, but thx anyhow :)

Paxman II

Nice scenes at Reading and very well done. That was some run in you put together. God forbid you lost a couple of your best players but managed to get right back on it. We couldn't possibly do that losing King and Westwood. Arh you have some very good coaching and management there I see...

Sky Blue Sheepy

One of those clubs no1 has a good reason to dislike. Went to the Madjewski for the first time this season and it looks lovely, good team and cracking manager. Fully deserved.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Really pleased these have gone up. An excellent example of how a club should be run. Decent squad, supportive owner(s), and I believe the fans stick with them no matter what. Most people thought the title was going to be between West Ham or Southamptons, but Reading have gone about everything the right way and deserved their promotion.

They also have an ex-scout in charge.....

Changeyourface

Fuck 'em. Horrible, boring, nothing little family club. Really pisses me off that teams like Wigan and Reading are playing in the top league whilst we'll be playing Third Division football.

rob9872

I'm sure other fans prrobably used to say the same thing about us. They are there on merit as indeed are we where we belong. Over a 46 game season you usually get what you deserve.

Users who are viewing this thread