Congrats to Burge (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Couldn't see a thread anywhere so thought I'd start one.
3 Wembley appearances and 3 winners medals. Didnt have a massive ammount to do today but did well enough when called upon. Congrats to him. Have always been one of his biggest critics but as an ex player winning I think he deserves a bit of credit. Fair play to him and hope he enjoys the rest of his weekend.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Harry Krishner

Fair play to him.

Sunderland supporters singing his praises all over their website (RTG) with many saying he was MOM. Good for him, he takes some awful shit from people but Wembley doesn't seem to faze him.

Terry Gibson's perm

It is amazing there will be top players who have never played at Wembley or won anything and then you get these strange situations.

I am glad he is still not here but well done to him.

Sky Blue Harry H

Well done to him. Seemed a quiet lad when he attended one of the early leam&Warwick supporters club meetings (as I thought keepers were meant to be loud and extrovert - like Juggy) Sunderland fans saying he is 5'11" which sounds small for a keeper, so if they get promoted he will get targeted by the Cardiffs of this world. One area I want us to upgrade (size wise) Anyway, well done Leeee Buuurgge!

no_loyalty

He must be Sunderland’s lucky omen, as they are serial Wembley losers. Well done Lee Burge.

clint van damme

Well done to him. Seemed a quiet lad when he attended one of the early leam&Warwick supporters club meetings (as I thought keepers were meant to be loud and extrovert - like Juggy) Sunderland fans saying he is 5'11" which sounds small for a keeper, so if they get promoted he will get targeted by the Cardiffs of this world. One area I want us to upgrade (size wise) Anyway, well done Leeee Buuurgge!

If they get promoted they will need a new keeper.
We've got question marks over Marosi and Wilson who are both far better. But agree with the OP, fair play to him.

Users who are viewing this thread