Confidentiality clause (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

I assume SISU will be able to get Robins to sign one.

Ie if he doesn't then you are not allowed to talk to Huddersfield

torchomatic

What the hell are you talking about?

dongonzalos

People are saying.

It will be interesting when Robins explains the move.

I personally think there will be a confidentiality clause inserted.

He would have signed this as part of the terms of the club allowing him to talk to Huddersfield.

Legally Coventry could have stopped him from going.

So if it was anything to do with him been unhappy with the finances of Coventry we may never know

ajsccfc

I'd imagine there are a number of people slagging him off about the 'sky blue blood/I love this club' stuff who would turn around on a sixpence and take his word as gospel if it includes criticism of the board.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
It would be quite standard practice in these situations at any club whether there is something to hide or not ............. not sure I would read much into it if there was such a clause. Certainly wouldnt see it as proof of dirty dealing by CCFC or SISU

On a practical note, after what has gone on not sure many will take anything MR does say as gospel any way. Seems he is quite adept at saying one thing and doing another.

dongonzalos

It would be quite standard practice in these situations at any club whether there is something to hide or not ............. not sure I would read much into it if there was such a clause. Certainly wouldnt see it as proof of dirty dealing by CCFC or SISU

On a practical note, after what has gone on not sure many will take anything MR does say as gospel any way. Seems he is quite adept at saying one thing and doing another.

I agree.

SISU would be naive not to insert it.

So it is likely we may not in the near future find out what MR's thought process was

rupert_bear

I suspect Robins will state personal reasons for going back north, whether you believe that or not is another thing.

Users who are viewing this thread