Concrete Rod (1 Viewer)

higgs

What's happened to him where has he gone he's a shadow of the player we signed?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Shame, but at least were strong there and he's got time to turn it around.

Nick

Administrator
It looks like Thomson is potentially going to move ahead of him in the pecking order too.

Magwitch

Clearly not a division one player anymore that’s if he ever was, could move on in the loan window. Davies will become first choice I’d think Willis Hyam and young Thompson will all be ahead of him.

TheDube

Thompson looked interesting at the weekend, moves quite quickly for a big unit. Don't think McDonald is cut out for league one, would be welcomed to be proved wrong.

Gint11

Not writing him off just yet but he has been awful lately after such a strong start. He is definitely 3/4 down the pecking list now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ceetee

Clearly not a division one player anymore that’s if he ever was, could move on in the loan window. Davies will become first choice I’d think Willis Hyam and young Thompson will all be ahead of him.
Remember Northampton let him go after promotion from L2 to L1

CJ_covblaze

From the start of last season he’s looked superb in the air. Anything within 10 yards either side of him gets headed out of our half. However on the floor he’s always more likely to get beaten than keep the ball. He hasn’t got any worse or slower. Teams just worked out how to play against him.

Reactions: vow

Grendel

In the end his career shows that he is at best league 2 anyway.

His Northampton L1 record is dire.

skyblueinBaku

Users who are viewing this thread