concessions & Junior ticket prices (1 Viewer)

Dan Griffin

Can anyone tell me the age brackets these are? I'm 15 and guessing I'm concession but £18 on matchday is alot...

SkyBluePryce

16 if you buy before the match day, but not sure about the age brackets they dont really say i dont think. I think the prices for youths are too high now, we should be encouraging youngsters to get up to the Ricoh and support their local team, i'm sure i heard walsall were giving away free season tickets to a children under a certain age for this season? sorry Dan went a bit off topic.

Kuklinski

I would definitely buy a season ticket if they had an offer for under 10's for free. It's important to encourage future Sky Blue supporters, and this is one way we could try.

Nick

Administrator
I would definitely buy a season ticket if they had an offer for under 10's for free. It's important to encourage future Sky Blue supporters, and this is one way we could try.

Isn't it cheap if you are in the JSB's though?

Kuklinski

I don't know because admittedly I have never looked into it. I may ring up and ask because I have one under 10 and another of 10.

Kuklinski

If I have had to suffer, so the children should too. We may be in a depressing moment, but I wouldn't want to support any other team.

Users who are viewing this thread