COMPLAINT TO THE COUNCIL (1 Viewer)

eastwoodsdustman

has anyone actually put a complaint to the council yet about the way that they've dealt with the club and the ground? if so would you like to push it on to the Local govt ombudsman for them to get involved too?
Home - Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman
I know but its a bit late to persue it now in order to push it with the local government ombudsman in good time with whats going on with the lease so if anyone else is ahead of the game then please submit it asap to them.

djr8369

has anyone actually put a complaint to the council yet about the way that they've dealt with the club and the ground? if so would you like to push it on to the Local govt ombudsman for them to get involved too?
I know but its a bit late to persue it now in order to push it with the local government ombudsman in good time with whats going on with the lease so if anyone else is ahead of the game then please submit it asap to them.

Can’t do any harm. I was also just thinking what about one of them government petitions asking for an investigation or something. Is it 10K signatures you need and 100k to be debated in parliament? Fans of other clubs would support us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefdave

I've tried with the Ombudsman but got nowhere, they wouldn't even log it as a complaint. Said you can only log a complaint about something that impacts you as an individual but not others. So you can log a complaint about your care provision for example but not the entire city being screwed over by the council.

They said it would have to go to the councils ethics committee and we all know how they work.

Have also tried complaining direct to the council and get nowhere.

Up for giving it another go though.

eastwoodsdustman

I think my idea of planting a bag of coke and rent boy in their cars would work best.

Just depends who wants to lose a bag of coke...and a rent boy in the process.
You could try pinning it on the right hon member for Coventry north we....... hold on a minute.

eastwoodsdustman

I've tried with the Ombudsman but got nowhere, they wouldn't even log it as a complaint. Said you can only log a complaint about something that impacts you as an individual but not others. So you can log a complaint about your care provision for example but not the entire city being screwed over by the council.

They said it would have to go to the councils ethics committee and we all know how they work.

Have also tried complaining direct to the council and get nowhere.

Up for giving it another go though.
What did the council say out of interest? Surely the ombudsman would look into a complaint if you're not happy with the councils response, that's what they do surely?

luwalla

how many active members on here ?... surely a shed load of complaints is gonna be a pain in the arse for CCC at the very least... all those being forwarded to the Ombudsman is gonna annoy someone too.

Users who are viewing this thread