Competition Ideas (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I have kindly been given 2 copies of a book called The Talksport Book of Premier League Legends (RRP 18.99) link here to amazon

Anybody got any ideas on competitions we could run on here to give them away?

jimmyhillsfanclub

"design a kit" competition.

"write a terrace anthem" competition.

"spot a fit female cov fan at an away game" competition...

.....although, as I'm 41, I may well be dead before we find a winner for the 3rd option...:whistle:

Nick

Administrator
The design a kit one would be good, but I dont think many people would know how :(

sky_blue_up_north

Could keep it simple and have guess the gate for the game against Crawley or a combination of a couple of games....

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
How about "coming up with an idea for a competition" competition? The best idea wins the competition! Simples! :claping hands:

Personally I think the most points in the prediction league over 1 month is the best idea. Also guess the gate for a match BEFORE tickets go on sale as we all have an idea once they go on sale roughly what they have sold. Maybe for the next round of the FA Cup once the draw is made (Providing we beat Arlesley).

rob9872

I think you should go through the usernames and award a book to whoever has the closest username to rob9873 or rob9871. By using those two random suggestions it's fair for everyone.

wingy

Personally I think the most points in the prediction league over 1 month is the best idea. Also guess the gate for a match BEFORE tickets go on sale as we all have an idea once they go on sale roughly what they have sold. Maybe for the next round of the FA Cup once the draw is made (Providing we beat Arlesley).

Maybe the Boro ,wonder what that would attract??

Covstu

I think you should go through the usernames and award a book to whoever has the closest username to rob9873 or rob9871. By using those two random suggestions it's fair for everyone.

might change my username!!;);)

Users who are viewing this thread