Comparisons (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Why on earth has the forum been swamped with comparison threads? At least they're talking about football I suppose rather than the rent fiasco, but I do find them incredibly tedious. You can't really compare players like Ndlovu and Hutch as they played in different era's, for example.

Why are there so many of these threads all of a sudden?!? :confused:

wingy

Why on earth has the forum been swamped with comparison threads? At least they're talking about football I suppose rather than the rent fiasco, but I do find them incredibly tedious. You can't really compare players like Ndlovu and Hutch as they played in different era's, for example.

Why are there so many of these threads all of a sudden?!? :confused:

I've had very little time to read or post lately but it is a welcome diversion and I guess an attempt from some of the members to lighten things up ,the site is a freindlier place for it.

Nonleagueherewecome

Comparisons or alternatives?

So it's escapism? Fair enough. I haven't read any of them, but it's weird the way that they've been started by multiple posters, like I missed the meeting where it was decided that SBT would henceforth be a nostalgia site where we forget all our troubles and savour former "glories"! It's just boring from my perspective as I have to search around for a thread that isn't a comparison/alternative/dreamland fantasy smorgasbord!

Nonleagueherewecome

Nigel/Dan thread obviously exempt from all criticism :claping hands:

J

Jack Griffin

I don't even look at them, I find them so boring. I'd rather expend my energies on boring someone else.

Brighton Sky Blue

I wondered the same! Would have been alot easier to have one post, and then list the players to compare in that! Or is that just my common sense approach getting the better of me?

Perhaps we can hire Alex the meercat to help-I hear he's out of work.

Users who are viewing this thread