Comments On Today's Game (1 Viewer)

Today was a big day for the city of Coventry and for Wasps RFC. I was there today and I loved it. The atmosphere was great, very different to football. The look was great, the flags made it look amazing. The game was brilliant. They really won me over. So I wanted to get your reactions of todays game. Did you enjoy the match? Have Wasps won you over? Now, I don't want this to turn into a bitching thread ok? I know a lot of guys on here do not approve of the move. That's their choice. But this is a thread for people who went to the game and who aren't 100% against it. I'll also be doing a little segment on Good Morning Hillfields (Tuesday 7am-9am) and Sports Lounge (Xmas Day 10am-12 Noon) on Hillz FM 98.6 this week on the Wasps match so please say if you don't want your comments read out on the shows. Hope you enjoyed the game and i'll see you on Boxing Day for the Donnie clash

Nick

Administrator
Think you are on the wrong site? This really belongs on the wasps site doesn't it? It's a ccfc website.

Ashdown

No 'trueskyblue' would have embraced this franchise crap with so much enthusiasm knowing the damage that it has done to the football club and the indigenous Rugby club.

SkyBlueScottie

I genuinely find the game boring. Fair play to Andy Goode, that must have been a nice day for him. However, I don't think it was a big day for Coventry or Wasps. Yes it was a decent crowd, there would have been a lot of curiosity and I don't think the crowd was truely reflective of a "Rugby crowd" I certainly don't think you see many Mexican waves at other Rugby games....

Last edited:
Don't go questioning my support Ashdown. I love CCFC more than life itself. I go every game home and away that I can. I like my rugby and I wanted to go watch a game. And it was a good game. Like I said, I don't want this to be a bitching thread, but I refuse to be told what I can and cant go and watch

Moff

Don't go questioning my support Ashdown. I love CCFC more than life itself. I go every game home and away that I can. I like my rugby and I wanted to go watch a game. And it was a good game. Like I said, I don't want this to be a bitching thread, but I refuse to be told what I can and cant go and watch

So you refuse to be told what to do, but like to tell people what to do. How ironic.

If you like Rugby so much why dont you go to see you local team Coventry? I dont seem to recall you doing a thread on them. :whistle:

Grendel

Why is there a Wasps sub-forum then? If I went, im sure a few other football fans would have too mate

So arse licking franchise loving people like you can post on it.

Nick

Administrator

Nobody is telling you that are they?

Cus maybe i wanted to try something differant? And you obviously dont listen to my show cus i feature Cov RFC in every single local news segment

Moff

Cus maybe i wanted to try something differant? And you obviously dont listen to my show cus i feature Cov RFC in every single local news segment

I did listen to your show once in the past as you did one on a City item I was interested in, but if you want to flounce off like a bell end then thats your listener numbers cut in half to one. Go grow up a little.

Moff

Liam I wouldn't bother you are in the wrong city. Change is on a par with witchcraft :-D

I hope all those that are damning those who cant seem to accept this change, were not critical of change when CCFC went to Northampton for a year.:whistle:

Whatever I have placed a hex on you now Macca. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread