Come on back to the Ricoh you glory hunters! (1 Viewer)

mark_ccfc

Were you born in Coventry?
Do you support Manchester Utd?

If so get back supporting your local team, it's now better than Man U, the proof is in recent results.

MK Dons 0-0 Coventry City
MK Dons 4-0 Manchester United :eek:

Come on back boys and girls, you know it makes sense

:)

fernandopartridge

Trouble is you can watch Man U every week on the telly.
thats what we are competing with.
get back to the PL and it will help our cause.
Will it bollocks. The PL and its concept has ruined football. I hope the whole thing implodes. Idiots cry 'Fix Football' whilst paying for their Sky or BT subscriptions.

#CarlBakerDay #ClivePlattWeek #JohnGayleMonth

Gint11

Will it bollocks. The PL and its concept has ruined football. I hope the whole thing implodes. Idiots cry 'Fix Football' whilst paying for their Sky or BT subscriptions.

These 3 hashtags on your profile aRE FUCKING ANNOYING

letsallsingtogether

How do you know these idiots have Sky or BT I don't bet you do thou.....

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Why start a thread like this on a Sky Blue Talk site? If they're Man Utd or other fans, they won't be on here. Pointless thread IMO.

covcity4life

Trouble is you can watch Man U every week on the telly.
thats what we are competing with.
get back to the PL and it will help our cause.

so true. we kinda missed out on the premier league boom period imo. get back there and it will be un friken believable how much the city will change imo

mark_ccfc

Why start a thread like this on a Sky Blue Talk site? If they're Man Utd or other fans, they won't be on here. Pointless thread IMO.

I'm sure this post would go down well on the Man U forums! More of a tongue-in-cheek post really to let me sound off about people who should show some loyalty to their own community.

skybluetony176

I'm sure this post would go down well on the Man U forums! More of a tongue-in-cheek post really to let me sound off about people who should show some loyalty to their own community.

I would say they're more concerned about where their next win will come from ;)

skybluebeduff

Were you born in Coventry?
Do you support Manchester Utd?

If so get back supporting your local team, it's now better than Man U, the proof is in recent results.

MK Dons 0-0 Coventry City
MK Dons 4-0 Manchester United :eek:

Come on back boys and girls, you know it makes sense

:)

ks536275a1.gif

Every time I choose a team, they're shit.

Users who are viewing this thread