Colin (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Get Warnock, he would either keep us up, or ensure we give League One a proper go next season

torchomatic

Back to album titles. Lightning Seeds - Cloudcuckooland.

stupot07

There was something in the paper about him being linked to Leeds, saying that Leeds can't afford his £15k per week wages, which is double what Grayson was on.

ccfcway

15k a week is a lot, but its only Easwtood & Woods wages, give or take a few quid..

I'm not saying we can afford it, just that Warnock at the club would be money better spent than how we are currently spending it

skybluedan

ive got more chance of getting on me birds nest and thats zilch mate

Paxman II

I doubt Warnock would come to us - yes he will expect a higher profile post like Leeds as a minimum and don't disagree with that. However Grayson on the other hand looks a sure fire good option whether we stay up or eventually go down. bates notoriously pays low and links pay to success so his wage is not that far out?

If I were SISU I'd be picking up the phone to Grayson before someone else does.

Nick

Administrator
No chance in hell unless Sisu gave him until the end of the season with a huge bonus for survival!

Disenchanted

We are bottom of the league with a slim chance of escaping relegation so we use the last t/window to sell our ONLY goalscorer!!!! Does this sound like the actions of a club willing to spend money to get out of the sh*t????
Warnock.......get real,we could not afford him to do the half time draw,Sorry for the reality check but some of you talk total bo**ocks!!!:slap::slap::blue::blue::blue:

Users who are viewing this thread