Coleman to leave coventry in the summer!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

Coleman are you Neo in disguise?? lol

skyblueprincess

Well i dont want Coleman to leave , i think he should be given a little longer , learn form his mistakes and hopefully mould the team like we know he can do at times, Im behind him all the way ......CRISSY COLEMANS SKY BLUE ARMY

dangeruzzcov

i dont no what im doing! :)

hello every 1 ive just popped over from 606 i never really post allot due to the fact im fookin rubbish on my comp i found this of neos thread he is about 5 different people at the same time now and every thread he just talks to himself this look a bit different but i do like the lay out look good i just hope i can get my head round it so i can post in the right place much love dangeruzz x x

skyblueprincess

hello every 1 ive just popped over from 606 i never really post allot due to the fact im fookin rubbish on my comp i found this of neos thread he is about 5 different people at the same time now and every thread he just talks to himself this look a bit different but i do like the lay out look good i just hope i can get my head round it so i can post in the right place much love dangeruzz x x

Welcome to Sky Blue Talk ... As for not knowing what your doing .. lol none of us do ... Na its pretty easy once you posted a few times ... Soon get the hang of it

Users who are viewing this thread