Coleman has to go now ! (1 Viewer)

spowelly45

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please can anyone tell me why we will want to have Chris Coleman as manager of our team next season. Our team during this term has twice gone 10 games without a win ! And have now finished 19th in the league. I have been a fan since 1977 when as an 8 year old i stood on the old Spion Kop at Highfield Road on my Grandads stool that he made for me ( God bless him ) . I really can't think of a time now more than ever that i have become as fed up with our dour football than i have now, even when we went down i don't think it was this bad! Surely the players don't go onto the pitch not wanting to win, do they ? Even in my poor playing career in very poor Sunday league football we went out with passion and team commitment and to win !!!

Back to Coleman, what has this manager actually achieved ? He took Fulham to 8th place after Micky Adams had done the hard work 7 years ago. He went to Spain later and got sacked after a year as they found him out, or probably couldn't understand him in press conferences and got fed up of him saying the word " GUTSY ".The man is full of excuses, every game it is the same boring conclusion when we draw at home to bottom of the table team or get hammered buy a team in the top six.

PLEASE PLEASE RAY YOU MUST GET SOMEONE ELSE IN NOW !!!!!

Rant Over .... Until next season guys, have a great summer, we need the break !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DERMAX

I agree...coleman has to go now...how much longer can we afford to play negative football?...get someone in who is prepared to play attacking football...give the manager money to spend on players who want to play for ccfc and not just pick up a nice paycheck for turning up...wake up ccfc otherwise we may end up like sheff wed next season.

percie

I would be surprised if he did not stand down this week

clearly has a lack of direction for the club

lord_garrincha

Totally agree. That was a pathetic perfomance, and at the end of the day, the buck stops at him and Harrison.

I don't buy into the "well it's the end of the season, and they had nothing to play for" crap. It was the same for Watford, yet they played with passion, and looked like a team.

The 3-5-2 was a nonsense, with McIndoe piss poor, and Bell not knowing what he was doing in centre mid.

Leon Barnett's role in their first goal was laughable at best, and I do not want to see him anywhere near this club next season, same goes for Stephen Wright.

Today was the last straw, and I don't care if a new manager has to start again... I don't want to continue with the "progress" Chris Coleman is making.

Nick

Administrator
I think Wright and Barnett should seriously not be here next season, they are a weak link. I hate the fact whenever Barnett makes a clearance it barely makes it outside of the 18 yard box.

Nick

Administrator
I don't see what it is with Wright, we have Cranie who did an amazing job for England U21's at Right Back but he prefers to play Wright there? Who is off the pace but he is captain so he instantly gets a place.

T

TrevorsathisPeake

Im all for giving Coleman the boot,but whose out there for us at the minute.Realisticly we could only go for someone out of work as we cant pay compo.Shame that Coppell and Gary Johnson have just got jobs.I think we would struggle to entice anyone at the minute.And all this talk of having millions to spend in the summer!! Not gonna happen is it.

smileycov

Facebook User
Marcus Hall for Manager!
the real worry is not when will coleman go, but who is seriously out there and available that can do a better job!!
We have no money to spend, and i can not see more than half of this team performing better under mourinho let alone the available bottom end of management. Bell, Mcindoe, Barnett, Wright have to go please!! Also release sears and DO NOT BUY Stead.

the only man that i would feel slightly confident in managing us is Paul Ince. MK DOns played attractive, winning football. without the "superstars"

Ince is a good shout on a one year contract. The players are not that bad, they just need a system and confidence. A manager that can motivate and lead - everything Coleman is not!
I will now consider renewing my season ticket next year - even if we get relegated it couldn't be worse than watching Coleman's long ball kick and hope game!

Users who are viewing this thread