Coldplay (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Did anyone go last night, the show was amazing and loving the wristbands that light up!!

top night but shame the club doesnt get anything from it!

SuperCov

I was there, it was a fantastic show. Excellent from start to finish. Totally entertained. :claping hands:

You're right that it's a shame the club recieve nothing from this, the Ricoh is fantastic when it's full. Hopefully we'll see it like that again. :D

torchomatic

Shame Chris Martin is such a prick though, isn't it?

Si80

He certainly didn't come across that way last night. I had visions of him becoming the next Bono / Michael Stipe, but he just rocked out for 90 mins.

Was a great gig.

Covstu

i wonder if the bands will go off when they play london this week!!! :claping hands::claping hands:

ohitsaidwalker king power

It was fantastic.. if only I left the Ricoh every time feeling so elated almost on a high....
Chris Martin a prick?... yeah if you say so?.. reminds me of the old George best line.....

40,000 people eating out of his hand, Gwyneth P as his Bride... "Chris, tell me .. what went wrong...".....come on Torchy mate, lighten up mate.. the man is hugely talented?:claping hands:

Last edited:

Covstu

In think he actually comes across as a nice chap and greatly talented, they just wanted to put on a good show!

sweeno70

if you straighten one end of a paper clip and poke it into the slot (ooh err missus) in the plastic battery compartment of your coldplay wristband then it will light up again !!!

Users who are viewing this thread