Colchester United Away 8th March (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

Anyone bothering?

Just about forgotten about Notts County to feel the buzz of an away game coming once again

RoboCCFC90

Yes I am going, shoud be good.

Moston

Yes - but then again it's only 30 mins from me :)

Last season we took over 500 for a freezing mid-week game in November. I'd like to think we can beat that total.

PUSB.

sky_blue_up_north

Got tickets must be mad, over 8 hours driving

RoboCCFC90

Yes - but then again it's only 30 mins from me :)

Last season we took over 500 for a freezing mid-week game in November. I'd like to think we can beat that total.

PUSB.

Lucky you it'll be a 8 hour round trip for me!

gary_ccfcforever

I am running a coach if anyone is interested? will stop in the town for a beer too as their is absolutely nothing near the new ground.

9am cov baths if interested.

Also running to Gillingham on the Tuesday, 2pm cov baths.

Hobo

Got tickets must be mad, over 8 hours driving

I salute you, I too have lived up North and made similar journeys. I appreciate if you live in the South it is all relative.

We have a wonderful band of travelling fans, who keep the spirit of the club alive. Nothing better than a block of Sky Blues fans on the road!

JWC

I'm looking forward to it. I've not seen the new lads yet. My last two games were Leyton and notts county. Surely must be better than those (fingers crossed)

Suffolkskyblue

Got my tickets (3), only 30 mins for me! My nearest game! Was at notts county too but hope it's better than that, couldn't be much worse!

Last edited:

Tonylinc

By the look of it CCFC will be visiting Scunny again next season........Oh great, I can walk to that one!

I'll be there with my son. Only missed 4 away games so far, tho will give Gillingham a miss as well. First time to Colchester, another ground ticked off (No.71) Still get the buzz before the game, despite recent results!

CCFC88

By the look of it CCFC will be visiting Scunny again next season........Oh great, I can walk to that one!

Got a couple of mates from Gainsborough and spent many a freezing Tuesday evening stood on the terrace at Scunny, decent atmosphere when there doing well, awful when there not.

Any old Iron!!

Users who are viewing this thread