Cody (1 Viewer)

CCFC_Charlie

I know that website is 99% bullshit but someone posted of football-rumours that McDonald wants to leave and is unhappy in the Midlands. Now, that would explain his disappearance, why he didn't turn up for the Hinckley friendly like Bell, Christie and Murphy and why we didn't find out he was injured until after he didn't turn up for Hinckley game despite Thorn saying he'd missed 5 days of training. Hope that I'm just clutching at straws here.

Grendel

I know that website is 99% bullshit but someone posted of football-rumours that McDonald wants to leave and is unhappy in the Midlands. Now, that would explain his disappearance, why he didn't turn up for the Hinckley friendly like Bell, Christie and Murphy and why we didn't find out he was injured until after he didn't turn up for Hinckley game despite Thorn saying he'd missed 5 days of training. Hope that I'm just clutching at straws here.

There is an obvious question - who would want him?!

skybluegod

that site is awful it is 99.9% not right most of the time he's not going anywhere, does that mean bell is leaving cause he didn't turn up?

Grendel

If we could get our money back and spend on an alternative I would take it I still think he has much to prove.

WillieStanley

I can't imagine that being true. As KD said, he's still got a point to prove. I can't imagine him having any further options at clubs similar in size to us. Not at the moment anyway.

ajsccfc

A rumour you assume is bullshit from a site you know is complete crap, yet it would explain something? There's a glitch there somewhere.

WeWillBeBack

Personally I think we should give him a go up top with Ball, working the big man small man partnership. Both these players have the potential to be a driving force in league 1.

Ryan Parfrey

Mcdonald will have a big year this year i reckon. I can see him scoring 15+ and i also think Macca, Thomas and Wood will be the big players for us aswell

ccfctommy

Well this is best described as his breakthrough season after his injuries last season. He is one of our key players.

Grendel

how can you say that about him when he hasn't been fit while he's with us at least give him a full season with us and a chance to play some games when fit

That is my concern - will he ever be fit enough to complete a full season. By the end of the season he will be 27. Doesn't it slightly concern you that a player of that age has still not made more than 70 professional starts.

He may do well but at that age he would be an exception rather than the rule.

skyblue1523

HE missed pre season last year was always playing catch up the goals will come have a little faith we will do well this season i can feel it in my water lol
the sun will shine on the ricoh this season.

Astute

Cody was starting to look good in the Champ. We all know what he can do in Div4. We are going to be in Div3. I would say Div3 is closer to Div4 Than the Champ. Expecting a good season from him. He will also be playing with a secent Div3 team and a tall partner that should provide him with chances. I like the idea of a big strong striker and little nippy partner.

Users who are viewing this thread