Cody macdonald (1 Viewer)

Glen

Why oh why was he a major target of ours could not hit a barn door. We should have got a proven unattached striker and paid the wage instead of a transfer fee

torchomatic

I know! Rubbish, SISU Out, I say. If only we hadn't sold Juke to Boro. SISU out, I say.

And don't get me started on Bell and McSheffrey. SISU out, I say.

Why oh why was he a major target of ours could not hit a barn door. We should have got a proven unattached striker and paid the wage instead of a transfer fee

Disenchanted

McDonald shows flashes of potential and maybe will turn out to be a good player, but we need someone who's ready now and hes not that by a long chalk....still with no t/kitty and little dosh for wages thats what you get....
relagated:blue::blue::blue::blue:

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Bit unfair, a great header first half cleared off the line, just not his night tonight.

torchomatic

Yes. we are definitely down already. Bloody McSheffrey.

Lord_Nampil

Played no football before derby game since playing last season ! Played very well and shud have been on the score sheet!!

Glen

We do not have time to wait for a goal eventually. We should have sodded the transfer fee and paid Kamara's wages he would have scored tonight.

TheHellion

Cody McDonald has looked like the only player who could have scored for us in this game. Looked lively, looked up for it, hungry. In fact, I'd say it's the only positive we've had to take from this game.

stupot07

It's his 2nd game for us.....we have no money to bring in kamara or another experienced striker. I doubt we paid £500k upfront for Cody I'd imagine most will be add ons.

We'd have to pay £500k loan fee then £15-20k a week in wages.

AFCCOVENTRY

He is getting in very good positions... give the boy a chance ffs.

It will come.

I still think our biggest problem is an attacking threat from midfield. It is all too slow in midfield.

Well that's a knee jerk reaction if I've ever seen one!

It's only his second game having not played for donkeys. I thought he looked good tonight and it was only in the 2nd half that he spurned a few chances. First half he could have had two with a bit of luck and looked sharp. That's match fitness for me.

The CableGuy

And we wonder why talented strikers from lower leagues don't do well here? Its almost as if we're eager to pounce on the 1st chance we get to label them as shit.

At least he offered a goal threat! Baker? Macca? Bell? Juke?

I thought it was a mistake by AT to bring him off, hope that doesn't damage his confidence. As long as he gets into good positions then the goals will come....and us backing him will help.

wingy

And we wonder why talented strikers from lower leagues don't do well here? Its almost as if we're eager to pounce on the 1st chance we get to label them as shit.

I thought it was a mistake by AT to bring him off, hope that doesn't damage his confidence. As long as he gets into good positions then the goals will come....and us backing him will help.
Don't think it will affect him ,thorny was only saving his legs he's played so little football yet ,we're so pedestrian from midfield ,how can you build any intensity at the pacee we play football.

torchomatic

Have to agree, I wouldn't have taken McDonald off. Juke was pretty anonymous for once.

Sutty

We do not have time to wait for a goal eventually. We should have sodded the transfer fee and paid Kamara's wages he would have scored tonight.

Ahh, hindsight, guesswork and wild speculation - the 3 weapons of the disillusioned CCFC fan.

Chipfat

Cody will turn out ok he doesnt look out of his depth and with more games will score goals in this league... And to be honest i think he is the least of the clubs worries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread